26

/No point of view/

Everyone acts kinda weird at this point. Tuffnut leaves Luciana side for a moment to hug Belch, happy to see that he isn't trying to kill him any longer. Ruffnut is hugging Barf. Fishlegs is throwing the root into the sea. Hiccup just stands there awkwardly, petting Toothless.

Then, everyone hears loud crying. All three turn to see Luciana, she had grab her hair and now she is banging her head on the ground, hard. Tuffnut rushes over to her. "Luciana?" He tries to stop her, but she gives a final smash and her body falls down onto the ground.

"Oh my Thor." Hiccup says and he and Ruffnut run over. "Why did she do that?"
Tuffnut rolls her on her back, as far as can with her wings. He takes off his helmet and hangs with his ear above her mouth, hearing if she is breathing. Obviously not happy with the results, Tuff moves his ear to her heart. A sigh in relief escapes his mouth. "She's alive." He says as he sits back, putting his helmet back on. "I'm gonna try that too once." He adds, putting on the 'stupid' act.

Hiccup kneels down on the other side of her body. "Wait, lemme try something." He reaches out his hand and places it on Luciana's forehead. The energy get to him, but it's not as strong as it was first. He could hear words going through her head. Words like 'run' and 'fight' and something about dragon hunters.
Hiccup takes back his hand and shakes his head. "We have to get her back to the edge."

"Agreed. But how are you planning to do that?" Ruff asks. "Cause carrying her with those wings is a no go, I guess."
"Wanna bet?" Tuff says to his sister.
"Of course. You'll get back your pillow if you win." She says back.
"If I win you have to sleep on the ground." The male says.
"Are you guys serious?" Hiccup tries.
"Your on dear brother." His sister says. And Hiccup face palms himself.
"Let's get going." Tuffnut says with a smirk.

-----
Small one, I know.
Still hope you like it.
Byeee.