8

Enjoy.
.
/POV Luciana/

Unwilling I lean in and touch Astrids hand.
Nothing special happens, but I guess I can't hate them anymore. I think I should show them. Let them know who I am. But how? How am I supposed to do that? Just change right here right now? I'm not sure. Maybe I should get to know all of them first.
Astrid takes a step back and turns to Hiccup.
"What kind of dragon is she?" She asks.

"I don't know.." He answers. "I asked Fishlegs if he would go through the notes of the dragon eye. But honestly I doubt if there's anything in it." He looks down. "We can try her fire on it and look what comes out. That's..." He looks at me and he doubts if he's gonna tell her about the.. thing that happened earlier. I can see it. "It's the only thing we can try." He finishes.

They leave to the main hut and leave me at the stables.
I decide to follow them, maybe I actually can get to know the others.
I walk in after Hiccup and Astrid and see everyone from earlier plus a girl with long black hair.

"Hey, Hiccup. Heather is back." The guy with the long hair says.
"Yeah, I can see that, Tuff." He responds.

The new girl, Heather, looks up, walks toward Astrid and hugs her. Then she pulls back and wants to hug Hiccup, as she sees me. She stops moving for a second.

"Wow." She mutters. She comes closer and touches my neck. "What is this dragon? Rare colours, long tail, big wings and hard scales." She looks at Hiccup, still with her hand on my neck. "How did you find her? It's a rare one."

"Well actually she came to us. I don't really know-" He got interrupted.
"Yeah well, she's my dragon. It's a dragon only for the best ones." A slick guy said.
"No, Snotlout-" Hiccup starts.
"That's not true and you know it. We trained her. And-" Tuffnut says.
"And we named her." Ruffnut completing the sentence.

The fight continues, but I don't listen. I sneak out and fly to the stables. I walk inside and look for some canvases.

I look around, making sure no one sees me and I change. I change back to my human shape and as I know would happen, my old clothes rip apart. I hurry to the canvases and sew them together. I make some pants and a shirt. I put them on and I look down.
Not bad.

-----
Tell me what you think! I hope you enjoyed.
Byeee!