20

/POV Luciana/

I'm sitting on the beach. When I heard Astrid and Heather going to her hut I went here.
I dig my bare feet into the sand. I start thinking about all the things that happened. I am such a drama queen and I hate it. I think the gang doesn't even want me here anymore.

But I meant what I said to Hiccup. He acts like this is some wonderful place where everything is great. He's optimistic and that's fine, but you have to stay realistic as well. You can't just go somewhere, act like you're the boss and just do whatever you like.
They do have problems with the dragon hunters, but still. I wonder what's it about.

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say.
"Hi." I say back to Hiccup. I roll my eyes and shake my head a little at the coincidence that he comes when I think about him.
"What are you doing?"
"Just thinking." I shrug.

"I was looking for you. I wanted to ask what kind of dragon you are. Does your kind has a name?" He sits down next to me.
"Of course we do. People like to put labels on everything and everyone." I look at him. "They call our kind 'WreckingTail' or 'ShapingSons'. But some of them will call us 'Lycanwing'." I says as if it's obvious.

"Wait a second. So Lycanwing dragons do exist! I could've thought about that! It's kind of weird though, Tuffnut once thought he was going to change into one." Hiccup frowns.

"But everything else of the story about the Lycanwing doesn't make sense. Those are just campfire stories. So yeah, I am the legendary Lycanwing." I giggle. "No, I'm just kidding. It only a name you know."
"It's still pretty weird." Hiccup laughs.

"Well I also once heard that there are this little insects that exist and if two of them bite you on your shoulder blades then you get wings." I look at the sea.

Hiccup does the same and sighs. "That would be something I like to test."

----
It a short one but I hope you still like it.
Vote and comment.
Well, yeah.
Byeee!