chapter thirteen

I buttoned up my high waisted shorts, looking for a different shirt after. Today Blake has gone out with his family, and my mom is at work, so I'm with Clara for the day. I'm pretty sure we'll just end up watching movies and stuff like that which is good.
" Adylin!! " I heard Clara yell, and I quickly threw a shirt on and rushed down the stairs.
" can we go to the mall? " Clara asked, and I let out a groan.
" can we please? For me? " She begged.
" fine, are you ready now? " I asked, and she nodded happily.
I jumped up, quickly grabbing my phone and my car keys with Clara's small hand intertwined with mine. She's so adorable, and I love her a lot.
We got in the car once we'd left the house and started to drive, I love driving so much. Just the feeling of being in control is something I enjoy, I don't know why.

I didn't even realise, but I didn't bother with any makeup. Grayson would be proud... ugh, he always finds a way to get back into my mind.
After what Ethan told me I don't know what to think anymore... Grayson has continued to be normal, and he's not showing any signs of what Ethan said. When Ethan told me I was shocked and actually felt really happy, but now I'm starting to lose a little hope.
" Where first? " I asked Clara, as we stepped inside the mall.
It wasn't actually that busy today, and I was really relieved. I don't mind the mall if it's quiet and a little calmer, that's always nice.
" Sephora! " She squealed, answering really quickly.
She doesn't even use makeup, she's six!
" why? " I laughed, and she shrugged before going silent.
She grabbed my hand and continued to pull me towards Saphora, and when we got there I felt extremely confused. There stood my mom holding someone's phone, recording me and Clara. I recognised the phone case, and my jaw instantly dropped when I saw one of my closest friends step out from the store, grinning while walking towards me. Loren.

My eyes started to tear up, as I let go of Clara's hand and sprinted towards Loren, jumping into her arms happily. I haven't seen her in months, ever since the last YouTube event I went too in Florida. This felt so amazing, my girl bestfriend visiting me in Texas for the first time.
" I've missed you so much! " I cried, pulling away and smiling happily.
She pulled me back in for another hug, crying into my shoulder as my mom joined us.
She laughed, handing Loren her phone back since she recorded us reuniting.
" Mom? You knew about this? " I gasped, and she nodded while pointing to Clara.
" and Clara? What! " I laughed, picking my sister up and placing her on my hip.
Loren smiled and extended out her arms, as Clara jumped from mine to hers. My sister has met her too since she was with me in Florida, and she loves her a lot.
" I'm so happy you're here... how long are you staying? " I asked, hoping that it'd be a long time.
" I'm staying four days, then I fly back home so I can get ready for Playlist! But I'll be seeing you there " She smirked, and I jumped up and down in excitement.
" are you staying at our house? " I asked, and she nodded.
We began walking back out of the mall, since it was all a set up so that I could reunite with Loren. I couldn't believe it, and I don't think she could either.

*********

@adylinross: reunited with my favourite girl❤️ @loren1,928,615 likes and 31,764 comments

1,928,615 likes and 31,764 comments

( load all 31,764 comments )

@loren: I love you🖤

@lorensadylin: omg yes!!💗💗 Do a video together with Blake too!!

@dailyadylin: if Blake was in this, the caption would have to be ' name a more iconic trio, I'll wait ' 😂😂

@blakegray: yayy!! When I get back today I'll come over to see you both X

@dolansgradylin: even from the back you look pretty wtf

@adylinalways: I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

@graysondolan: ❤️❤️

( end of comments )

********

Loren was now at mine and it was just us in the house, since my mom took Clara out for the evening. We were waiting for Blake to return from his day out, and while we waited, I explained all of the stuff with Grayson to her.
" so you like him? " He asked again.
" yeah " I muttered, as she clapped her hands together.
" that's so adorable, when you meet him at the event it'll be so cute " She beamed, and I smiled at the thought.
That's if he actually likes me, though. Ethan could just be lying, or Grayson could change his mind quickly. I don't know what to think of this whole thing to be honest, all I know is that I really really like this guy.

We heard the door open, and Loren jumped up with a smile on her face. Yes, Blake just walks into my house... I'm used to it.
" Blake! " Loren screamed, hugging him tightly while laughing.
" we missed you " Blake smiled, hugging back and pulling away after to sit down.
" I missed you too, are you going to playlist as well? " She asked, and he nodded happily.
" yes!! My two favourite people will be there " She giggled, and I laughed.

We decided that tomorrow we'd all film a video together, since right now we were just chatting and watching TV like we usually do ;)
I was watching it with them until my phone went off, and I smiled when I saw Grayson's name pop up on my screen.

Grayson: Heyyyyy Lin

Adylin: Heyyyyy Gray

Grayson: you okay? ❤️

Adylin: yeah why?

Grayson: just because I saw that fight video on Instagram and it's you... I was just worried that's all

He cares....

Adylin: yeah I'm good, she's one of the people that bullied me and she was talking shit again, so that's why I hit her

Grayson: ohhhh

Adylin: yeahhhhh

Grayson: noooooo

Adylin: what are we doing?

Grayson: Idk really😂

Grayson: how's things with Loren? I saw on your insta and snapchat that she's in Texas

Adylin: yeah, it's good! She surprised me and I cried haha

Grayson: aw, I can't wait for us to meet

Adylin: me neither Gray

Grayson: only another week or so

Adylin: yep, I've been counting

Grayson: really?

Adylin: yep hahahaha

Grayson: you're so cute Lin❤️ X

.....

I felt my cheeks turn pink, but luckily the room was dark and Blake and Loren were too busy watching the TV. He makes me feel a way I can't describe, and I haven't even met him yet...