James Madison X Reader X Thomas Jefferson

Should I do a face reveal. I'm pretty ugly but I'll do it if you guys wanna see my face.
I also wanted to do another double cuddle buddy so here it is

Why are men so needy when they are sick? You asked yourself this question every time your boyfriend James got sick. The poor baby got sick nearly every two weeks, and you being the amazing girlfriend you are, took very good care of him.

He was currently in bed with a stuffy nose, rereading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." He had a fever of 101 degrees (Fahrenheit). He had been like this for many days and couldn't seem to sweat this fever out (go ahead and make some panic! jokes).

     "Y/N?"

      "Yes?"

      "Can you cuddle with me please?"

      "No, because cuddling always leads to other stuff with you." James let out a whiney sigh.

      "Please! I really wanna cuddle right now!" He coughed violently and you ran your fingers through your greasy hair (if you have hair. If not then just imagine whatever you do if you're bald). It was only greasy because you hadn't showered BECAUSE of your boyfriend being sick.

      "If we cuddle, can I invite Thomas? He's like a giant stuffed animal (thank the lord I checked over this because if i didn't it would read he's like a giant stuffed anal)."

     "Oh! Good idea!" You pulled your phone out of your oversized hoodie and texted Thomas.

      (Nickname):Yooo! Tjeff. James and I wanna cuddle.

       JefferSIN:And?

      (Nickname):Wanna join?

      JefferSIN:Already in the car

Ten minutes later, You heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door to find Thomas towering over you in a loose magenta tank top and grey sweatpants.

      "James is in his room. He wanted to cuddle and when we cuddle some sin usually happens later so you're here to not let the sin happen. I don't want to get sick again." Thomas rolled his eyes.

      "C'mon! Let's just go and cuddle." He closed and locked the door behind him before you both head down to the bean's bedroom.

      "Thomas is here." You said. You hopped into bed and let Thomas get on the other side of you. You pulled James into you and placed a gentle kiss in the crook of his neck.

       "I love you, James."

       "I love you too, Y/N" Thomas scoffed.

      "What about me!"

      "We love you too, you magenta poof ball." Thomas, being the big spoon, cuddle into you, his majestic hair tickling your neck.

       "Cuddling is pretty dope." Thomas said.

      "True." Both you and James stated.

Just a short story. Longer ones coming soon.
And if you guys didn't know I'm writing a James Madison X Reader. Chapter one is already posted.