Thomas Jefferson X Reader

You lay in bed with with happiness filling the thoughts of your brain. Then the thought of him appeared. His poofy brown hair, chocolatey skin, and rough stubble made your heart melt into a puddle of  red hot love. You think back to what happened the night before....

          *Yo Flashback time*

    "C'mon Y/N, it's just one itty bitty ball! Can you please go with me?!?!" Peggy pleaded. You thought about it for a moment before replying with a quick
    "Ha, NOPE!" Peggy sighed. She was determined to get you to the ball. (And not just anyone's ball.....THOMAS JEFFERSONS ball).
    "How bout for a dollar?"

    "No"

    "How bout for a new dress?"

    "No"

    "How bout I introduce you to Daniel Rodriguez?" A small gasp emitted from you. How dare Peggy bring up your crush on Daniel. He was a scrawny boy with black hair pulled up in a pony tail. He had milky skin and electric blue eyes. In your mind he was the perfect man, attractive, smart, and kind (A/N ah hahaha hahaha HAHAHAHA).

    "Fine.." you mumbled. Peggy squealed like a piglet and dance around the room.

    "Lets go find dresses for the ball!" Peggy practically DRAGGED you to a women's gown store. Inside the store was a multitude of dresses. Some had long sleeves with corsets and lace, while others had quarter length sleeves and silk lining. Peggy soon wandered off into the store and left you standing all alone.

    It had been about five minutes before a tan women walked up to you. She was wearing a slim navy blue dress with white lace decorating the skirt and sleeves. Her coily hair had been pulled back into an elegant bun. Her browns eyes gazed kindly into yours.

    "Hi my name's Gwen, and I seem to notice you've been standing in that same spot for quite a while now." You blush from embarrassment as she continues. "Do you need any help?"

   "Actually I do need help. My friend is taking me to a ball this evening and I need a dress that will impress a special somebody." Gwen smirks and pulls you to the back of the store and lifts up a dress. It was maroon with a tight looking corset, and a skirt that had gold lace designs on the innards. The dress cut down to where you could see your collarbones but nothing else. Gwen handed it to you with a gold ribbon choker.

    " I don't know any man who could resist a girl in THAT dress." You smiled and told her you would take it. Later Peggy came out in a slim red dress with black accents. She twirled as I gasped. Peggy looked stunning!

    "Peggy... You HAVE to get that dress!" Peggy looked at you nervously.

    "Are you sure? Do I look fat?" She anxiously stared into your eyes.

    "Peggy, you are one of the most beautiful girls I know! For heavens sake you could wear a potato sack and look gorgeous!" You are exclaimed. You both head up the the front of the store and pay for your items. For most of the afternoon you and Peggy fiddled around town.

    "I think it's time we get ready for the ball" Peggy announced to me. I shook my head in agreement. We walked to Peggy's house, clutching our bags that held our dresses ( I guess?). She went to another room so you could get dressed in hers. You put everything on properly, but you struggled with the corset.

"PEGGY! PEGGY I NEED YOUR HELP WITH MY CORSET!" You hollered. Peggy came rushing in half-dressed and pulled the laces EXTREMELY tight. After she was finished she turned around and asked

"Could you help me with mine?" Soon you were finished getting dressed. Peggy was putting on makeup while I sat on her bed. I didn't wear makeup mostly because I don't know how to put it on, but that doesn't bother me.

About thirty minutes later you and Peggy left the house. It was turning shades of pink, purple, and orange outside. The sun was sinking into the earth slowly. You decided that you were going to walk because Peggy told her the party was only a few blocks down from her house. Randomly you started thinking about Daniel. A tinge of pink flushed your cheeks. After ten minutes you finally arrived at the party. Your eyes widened as you saw the huge mansion and garden. Bushes and flowers were planted in the front yard and trees littered the sides of the house. You entered the house and practically drooled over everything. A shimmering chandelier hung from the ceiling. Underneath you was dark hardwood flooring and carpets you would expect to find at your granny's house. He had red velvet couches and chairs with a shimmering fireplace. Sadly, the people weren't as nice as the furniture. Every time you tried to talk to someone, they just rolled their eyes and pushed you out of the conversation. You glumly looked around, and you smiled. You had just remembered what Peggy had promised. You sauntered over to a Peggy who was flirting with some random dude.

    "Hey Peggy, can you introduce me to Daniel now... you know if we can find him..." Peggy gave an exasperated sigh and said something quietly to the man. She laced through the crowded rooms when finally, Peggy had found Daniel. She gently grabbed your wrist and led you to the handsome man.

    "AYE YO DANIEL this is my girl, Y/N" Daniel looked your body up and down before his eyes landed on your face. He licked his lips and winked at you.

   "Hey sugar" He purred in a deep (manly?) voice. You blushed as red as a ripe tomato. Your knees felt week and you let out a measly

    "Uh h-h-hi D-d-Daniel" before Daniel could say anything else to you, an odd man in a magenta suit shoved Daniel out of the way.

    "Why look here! You look as mighty fine as a Georgia peach if I do say so myself!" the man drawled out in a southern accent. You started at the hem of your sleeve.

    "Uh why thank you Mister.....?" You paused waiting for him to answer his question. He grinned and proudly shot out

"Why I'm the one and only Thomas Jefferson!" Daniel growled. He had only just met you, but the lust in his heart wanted you. Daniel scooted closer to you as Jefferson rambled on about France to you (which you found intriguing). He slowly snaked his arm around your waist.

"Dumpling, can you explain to me why they weasel has his arm around you? He spit out. The grip around your waist become tighter as Daniel stared at Thomas. You glared at Daniel and asked him to kindly remove his arm from your waist. He did so with an animal like grunt. He was going to get you.. one way or another. You got to know Thomas better, and boy did you fall head over heels for him. He was charming and flirtatious, but he was also very passionate about things like France. He had the cutest southern accent in all of the world. He had a wave of coily brown hair and hot cocoa eyes. He had rough stubble, chocolate skin, and a strong build. After a few minutes someone called for you. It was Peggy. Thomas Jefferson winked and gave you a kiss on the cheek as a farewell, but before he left he whispered into your ear "Meet me in the garden when you're finished" he quickly grabbed your butt and left. You stood in utter shock for a minute or two. Did Thomas Jefferson really just touch your butt? Peggy giggled wildly as told you about the most perfect guy she met. I had been twenty entire minutes of Peggy rambling before she left.

    You made your way to the garden. You felt odd, like, you had the feeling someone was watching you (lowkey freaked out right now). Suddenly, you felt a body push you to the ground. A pair of lips attacked your neck violently. You cried and flailed around. The attacker ripped open the front of your dress, leaving your chest exposed except for your bra. You punched the guy square in the nose. He let go of you and you pushed yourself off the ground and ran. Pulled your dress top together as you ran. With a loud BAM you ran into someone. You heard a large gasp and looked up. It was Thomas Jefferson

     "Are you okay cherry pie? What happened?" He frantically asked. He noticed the purpling (is that even a word?). You look up at him and felt enraged.

    "How DARE someone lay hands on me!"You huffed and puffed. "They have absolutely NO RIGHTS TO TOUCH ME!" Jefferson wrapped an arm around you and massaged circles into your shoulders.

    "It's okay, Y/N, as long as your with me.." You pulled Jefferson into a teddy bear hug.

"We may have only met tonight but I think I'm starting to develop a crush on you." Jefferson smiled and said to you

"Same.." and with that...

You pulled him in close and kissed him smack on the lips.

Was this any good?