Philip Hamilton X Reader (2)

Sorry this story is crap lol

Review: Hamilton is being a butt and doesn't want you in his house

          Philip shot his head towards his dad. "What's wrong with Y/N? Why does she have to leave?" He questioned relentlessly. Y/N had wiped off her face of shock and looked at Alexander.
    "Is your last name Hamilton?" Alexander sucked in a breath and replied with a head nod. Y/N gasped and slide her chair back, causing a terrible screeching sound to emit.
    "You dad is right Philip I have to go." Y/N quickly left the house and as soon as she got outside ran for her dear life. She ran inside and hugged her dad who was sitting in the corner at his desk.
    "Hey Sweetie, what's wrong?" His face contorted into a frown. He ran his hand through his daughters (hair type) hair. She looked at him through blurred and teary eyes.
"I met the most wonderful boy today! His name is Philip but..." Aaron had cut Y/N off.
"You met Philip Hamilton didn't you?" You sadly nod your head. Aaron's chest heaved. He hugged his daughter one last time before asking "Do you like Philip?" Your cheeks start flushing red.
"He's very nice! He likes to play outside and he's friendly!" And under your breath you mumbled "And cute.."

*time skip brought to you by americas favorite fighting Frenchman, small lays chip*

It was midnight. You were still fighting to go to sleep. The hot thick air made you sweat ten times more then usual, and you long nightgown did not help the cause. All you could think about was Philip Hamilton, your first friend. No one else wanted to be friends with the daughters of Aaron Burr. You sigh and toss your feet off the side of the bed and tip toed to Theodosia's bedroom down the hall. The door creaked as you slowly opened it. You gasped at what you saw. (Btw Theodosias 15 so yeah) She was making out with Johnny Smith, the snobby rich boy who lived across town. They both look at you and did the shushy finger thingy. You gagged and quietly shut the door. You checked your fathers room only to realize that he wasn't there. Five seconds later you heard a quiet knocking at the door. You shakily open the door, even though father said to never open the door if you don't know who's behind it. A baggy eyed Philip stood at the dirty front door.
"So Y/N, wanna hang?" You stared at him with disbelief.
"Philip, it's the middle of the night, my fathers not home, and your dad hates me. Why are you here?"
"Just thought you wanted to hang out." He shrugged his shoulders casually. You silently shut the front door. Your bare feet squishing in the muddy dirt. You glanced over at Philip. He was wearing a grin as big as the moon. He looped his arm in yours and led you to the tree you were sitting at earlier. He slumped against the tree and looked at you.

Philips Point of View (le gasp)

Jesus Christ she is SO FINE. Her (hair color) (hair type) framed her delicate face perfectly. Her eyes were (eye color) and she had the softest (skin color) skin. I don't care what father says. Y/N is not a blood enemy, or the daughter of a bastard. Besides that how can someone so pretty and kind be any of those things?
"So Y/N, whatcha wanna do now?" I asked Y/N. You started to fight loosely with a strand of hair.
"Um I don't know? I thought you had something in mind." She answered in a shy voice. Oh I did have something in mind, but I don't know if she'd like it. Huh. Might as well try anyways.

I slowly leaned in you, your breath smelling of chocolate. I pull your body closer to mine and let our lips tangle.

It became heated.

Tongues smashing together, hair grabbing, saliva spilling.

I gasped and panted as I pulled away. You looked at me with wide eyes and you mouth dropped open.

I smirked and asked "Same thing tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not."

Although they are only 13, they seem to know quite a bit ;)

Authors note:
Aaron Burr went on a long walk. He had some strong emotions he needed to take care of.

Sorry I didn't really want to describe kissing so yeah

I promise longer stories will come out soon

Suggestions and ideas would also be helpful if anyone is actually read the story