Hercules Mulligan X Reader

~Readers Point of View~

    "Mom, what if they don't like me?" I asked my mom in an alarmed voice.

    "Honey, I'm sure your over exaggerating, you'll make friend."

    "But what if-" Your mom cut you off.

    "If if's and but's were candies and nuts (😏), you'd be the happiest person alive"

    I groaned.

    "Moooooooooom, you're turning into Uncle J.D."

    Mom faked a gasp.

    "Don't you dare compare me to the bafoon!" I snorted and gave her a quick hug.

    "I'm gonna head to school now, see you later mom!" School was only a block away, so I decided I could just walk instead of making my mom late for work.

The summer sun beat against my neck. It was the first day of school, and I just moved to South Carolina from New York.

Beads of sweat dripped off my face. I'm so glad I wore my mint green (cut short) overalls instead of the long jeans I was gunna wear today.

I miss New York. I miss the busy streets, the smell of food when I went down Juniper Street, and the kind people who asked about my day in Central Park.

Now I'm stuck in South Carolina.

"Whatever" I thought.

"New place and new experiences!"

~time skip to first period, and third person view because I like that better~

You snatched a seat in the front of the class. You've always been a goody-two-shoes, and personally enjoyed sitting up close.

History was your favorite (sorry if it's not ) class. For some reason, you just found it pleasurable to learn about the bloody battles people fought in.

You absolutely adored Lin-Manuel, and Daveed Diggs, and Anthony Ramos. They fought in the American Revolution.

You sat patiently in the class, waiting for your teacher.

"I heard Mrs.Brown isn't coming today." A freckled boy whispered this into a short, slim man.

Surely enough, no one came into the class room for the entire class period.

You pulled out your phone and continued writing your fan fiction (of whoever you want it to be about).

Thirty minutes passed by, and the class become flooded with new faces.

One who had fluffy hair and a magenta shirt, another who kept coughing, and someone who wore a lot of yellow.

You felt a flash of hot breath hit your neck, and you turned around.

A man with fluffy brown hair, with one half shaved, and chocolatey brown eyes was staring at you.

"What's up, hot stuff?" Your cheeks burned pink.

"N-nothing...." You stuttered. Usually nobody talked to you.

"W-what's w-wrong?" He mocked you relentlessly. You shoved your nose back into your phone, hoping he'd go away.

His face scrunched up, irritated at your lacking reaction . He felt like he wanted to punch you, yet at the same time, make out with you.

    He snatched your phone and browsed through what you were reading.

"What's a lemon?" Your breath hitched as you watched his eyes scan the phone.

He grinned maliciously at you.