Charles Lee X Reader

For my new friend Hamilton-haunted super fluff and some stuffy ;) and no heaRTBREAK AND ANGST

~Your Point of View~

I slipped on my silky blue nightgown as I waited for my husband, Charles. He went on a quick walk before bed. I love him dearly, but sometimes when he leaves I get anxiety.

    He had quite a temper on him, so every time he leaves I just can't help but think he'll get into a fight.

    I heard the front door open, and shut softly. Your husband walks into the bedroom and looks down at the ground with shame.

    "Sorry Y/N...." I give him a warm smile.

    "It's okay Charles....who was it?" Anger rippled through Charles face.

    "It was that dumb John Laurens!" I slide off the bed and start rubbing Charles' shoulders. They instantly relaxed at your skilled touch. His muddy boots were kicked off and he smiled.

"C'mon, let's get in bed." I felt my face flush. Charles look at me with almost black eyes.

    "Oh Charles!" I giggled and spread my legs out on the velvet sheets, pulling my night gown up to my thighs. He removed his evening coat and trousers, while I helped him remove his black tie.

    "Oh Y/N, I love you so much.." My heart fluttered.

I leaned in slowly, helping him find his way up to my hips. He gripped them tightly. A small moan escaped my lips.

His eyes fluttered with pleasure as I left love bites all over his pale neck. I bite his neck, then I drug my tongue over it to overstimulate the bites (if that can happen?). As I smash my lips roughly to his, I yanked his fluffy hair. His low growl filled my ears and made my body shudder under his muscular one.

He pushed me down on the bed, yet at the same time making sure you were comfortable.

I giggle and pull him close and run my hands over his battle scars.

All the times Charles risked his life, he did it for me.

Tears of joy fell from my eyes.

Charles was alive.

So many other women's husbands died, but mine... he was still here!

    "Y/N, what's wrong!?" He asked in a panicked voice.

    "Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" I wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled back into him.

    "How about we cuddle instead?" Charles immediately pulled you closer to his chest. I could hear the sound of his heart beat, like the pitter patter of a summer's drizzle.

    "I like that idea."

Charles fondly stroked your hair, and sang you old war songs (meant to entertain people in wars) to help you fall asleep.

He whispered into the darkness

"You'll never understand how much I love you..."

Sorry it's so short I promise longer ones are coming soon! And I hope you enjoyed the story!