Charles Lee X Reader

Oh Christ Jon is my life ❤️❤️❤️🔥👏🔥

Warning ⚠️ Slight trigger warning ⚠️ Warning

       You sighed as you waited in line at the candy store. You had two plastic stripped bags that held a butt ton of sugary sweets. The line was forever long, and you just happened impatient. The black hoodie you were was making you feel overheated, and your dark jeans weren't helping the matter either.

      tap tap tap

      You tapped your foot, annoyed at the scrawny red-headed girl who was behind you. She wasn't that quiet when she made fun of you.

      "Oh my god, WHAT an a emo! I bet she cuts herself every night." Her gang cackled.

      TAP TAP TAP

      "Ugh if she doesn't stop tapping her shoes I'm gunna kick her flat arse."

      T A P    T A P    T A P

      You felt your hoodie fly down and you were met face to face with the prettiest person you have ever seen in your life. Her strawberry red hair was was braided and went down to her waist. She had a pastel blue crop top, short ripped booty shorts, pastel blue converse, and a white choker that looked like a dog collar.

       "Eww! She's uglier then I thought she would be!" You clenched your candy bags, praying to (whoever you believe in idk) that you didn't hit her. She looked angry and asked

      "Are you ignoring me? Is that something emo's do?" A black haired girl snickered and said

      "Ha! I bet she's a fag!" You whipped around and it was finally your turn. You slammed your candy on the counter. Your face was red from anger. The cashier looked at you, slightly pissed off, but at the same time looked nervous and skiddish.

      "Excuse me honey, you don't walk up to this counter and disrespect me." He had blackish brown hair and brown eyes. He was Q U I T E muscular, and had the basic white boy hair cut (no offense to Jon Rua and basic white boys).

      "Yeah Emo, apologize to Charles!" He glanced back at the red headed girl and groaned.

      "Tia, go make fun of people somewhere else." She slightly pushed you out of the way and leaned against the edge of the counter. Her boobs just about fell out of her shirt.

      "But Charles" She whimpered and gave him a puppy dog face. He broke the pen in his fist that he was playing with. He turned to the back and screamed

      "OH TAYLOR, TIAS BACK" Tia turned as white as a ghost and whispered

      "Oh S**t" A gigantic and muscular girl made her way to the front of the store. She dragged Tia outside.

Let's just say it looked like a bloodbath when she was done. She walked inside and smiled at you before making her way to the back. Charles sighed and thanked Taylor.

      You stuttered at Charles "C-c-can I just buy my candy and leave...please?" He checked all of your stuff and did cashiery stuff (I don't know sorry). You watched as he scribbled something down on a sticky note and stuck it on one of your candy bags.

      He grinned at you, showing his beautiful smile. "Have a nice day...babe" You shuffled out of the store, feeling weird that some random dude called you babe. It was twenty or something minutes before you got to your dorm room. You grabbed the candy bags, and the yellow sticky note fell off onto the grey carpet. It said

      "Out of all this candy in the store, I think you are the sweetest thing here.

         Call me- (___)-(___)-(____)
             -Charles Lee"

You smiled for the first time in weeks. All thanks to a sassy cashier. You pulled out your cellphone and added his number to your contact list.

     "Hey, its Y/N, the girl from the candy girl? This is Charles Lee, correct?"
Charles is typing
      "Oh hey! ;), wanna go on a date?" You thought about it for a second and sighed. Your last boyfriend, James Madison, broke your heart to pieces. He cheated on you with a girl named Peggy. He's the reason why you've been so down. It hurts to find out that you aren't "putting in the effort to please" him enough. You decided you wouldn't let him control your life anymore.

      "Sure....what's the worst that could happen?"

H O W
D I D
THIS BOOK GET any reads?

Love you guys :)
Im sorry it's short