Chapter 6: Mama

Krystal glanced about the luxurious mansion, finding it decorated simply. The only exception was a portrait of a harsh-eyed woman, who looked quite a bit like Autumn, except for the light green eyes, the color of old money.
"Isn't it nice?" I brought everything from my old houses to fix it up." Autumn sighed softly, clapping her hands together. "Are you hungry? You have to be, let me fix you something up!" She grinned, heading into another room. Krystal watched, tilting her head.
"She was born November 4, 1910." Gabriel crossed his arms, moving closer to Krystal. She looked over at him, at those whiskey eyes.
"Very funny." She smirked, resting a hand on his shoulder. Every movement with him felt familiar, like she should remember doing it before.
"It's true! Just ask her. Autumn Winchester-"
"Winchester? Like those morons that give flannel a bad name?" Come to think of it, Autumn was wearing flannel..
"Yup." He nodded, popping the 'p'. "She's techinally their great aunt."
"What the-"
"Dean! Sammy!" Krystal heard Autumn's laugh and the thump of a body jumping onto another. Krystal peeked into the lavish kitchen, seeing Autumn hold up the two grown men in a tight embrace, and they were at least three feet off the ground.
"We're glad to see you too." Sam replied the best he could. Dean nodded and the tiny girl finally set them down.
"Look! We've got a new tenant." Autumn gestured to Krystal, who tried to scramble away before Dean saw her, but it was too late. Sam, ever so sweet, quickly crossed over and gave her a hug.
"Been a while. How've you been?"
"A long while." Dean's gruff voice took away her attention, and, for a moment, she forgot Gabriel existed.
"Good, just hunting. The usual until someone decided to run me through the TV." She looked back at Gabriel, relishing in his smile. Dean moved closer in that amount of time, resting his hand on her lower back. She shivered, glancing up at him. Green met green, and Krystal thought of kissing him like she used too.
"It's good to see you." He said simply, moving and turning to Autumn's fridge, opening it up. "Got any pie, Tum?" Autumn swallowed, looking briefly preturbed before getting it for him. Sam leaned close to Krys, whispering:
"He's with Castiel, an angel." Her shoulders slumped slightly, but then Gabriel flashed into her vision, and she raised herself up, going to him.

Krystal's eyes drifted to the portrait as she ate, to those cold green eyes and sharp mouth.
"Now, if you're gonna live here, I've got a few rules." Autumn sat next to her, bouncing on the couch cushion. "One- No alcohol. Two- No bringing strangers home. Three- Be safe." Krystal looked over at her. The portrait had the same angular, but round face, the same orange-gold hair, the same crackling energy.
"Is that your mom?" Autumn flinched, rubbing the back of her neck.
"That's Ruth, yes." She swallowed, and Krystal was sorry she brought it up. She remembered her mother, a beautiful woman who's face was- Krystal shook her head.
"Sorry for your loss."
"Don't be. I killed that bitch years ago."