Shopping with the girls

Lana POV

I heard the front door open, and then loads of talking. I continued to put on my eye shadow and mascara. Once I was done, I put on some of One Directions new perfume 'That Moment.' Harry and the boys made it, and gave the made bottle to me as a present. I took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs with my bag slung over one shoulder. "Hi El. Hi Perrie!" I said, as I entered the livingroom. They got up, and we exchanged a few hugs. "Hi Lana! You ready to go?" Perrie asked, with a smile on her face. I nodded. "Yes! But let me just put my shoes on first." She nodded back and I took my shoes out from the cupboard and slipped them on before heading back into the livingroom. "Bye Harry! Love you.." He kissed me lightly on the lips and I smiled. "Bye Lana, love you too!" We all headed out the door but were suddenly bombarded by cameras and paparazzi.

We soon turned and ran back inside. "Harry!" I huffed. "Theres loads of people outside. Can I borrow one of your jumpers and your black sunglasses please?" He nodded. "Of course my love." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks Harry." I grabbed a hoodie and his sunglasses and pulled the hoodie up. Harry hugged me from behind, and kissed me on my cheek this time. "Be safe.." I nodded and smiled. "I will Harry, Dont worry." I shot him a reassuring smile, and headed outside once again, with our heads hung low. "Lana! Lana!" "Perrie!" "Eleanor!!" They all shouted but we kept quiet. They soon got confused and walked off. 

A smile played on my face, as I got into my car, and the girls got in after me. I started the engine, with it roaring to life. "Shopping centre, he we come!" I called at the top of my voice. "Woohoo!" We all cheered, and I soon let go of the brakes, and we set off to the shopping centre just 5 minutes away. Along the way, a song came on and we all got excited and we sang along to it.

Straight off the plane to a new hotel, Just touched down, you

can never tell. Big crashed part in the crowded kitchen. People talk Shhh, but we dont listen.

Tell me that Im wrong but I do what I please,way too many people in the addison lee. Now Im at the age when I know what I need Oh Oh!

(huh huh huh huh)

Midnight Memories! (O-O-O-Oh) Baby you and me, stumbling in the street, Singing, singing, singing, singing!

Five foot something with the skinny jeans. Dont look back baby follow me.

Dont know where Im going but Im finding my way! Same old Ssshh but a different day...

The song was soon over and we arrived at the shopping centre. "Hoods up girls!" El and Perrie nodded and we put on our sunglasses. "sjddksiakwkfkkf!" Came from the cameras and the Paparazzi. I couldnt really here what they were saying but I heard loads of shouting.

Eleanor POV

I did manage to tell Louis that I was pregnant but I panicked and fled up to my room... Well, kinda.

*Flashback*

"Hi love, Im home!" Louis called. He had gone out to get a few things food wise, and I had stayed at home. "Hi Louis! Im in the kitchen!" I heard footsteps coming and then Louis came into view, carrying several food bags. "Here, let me help you..." I took 2 bags from Louis and placed them on the worktop. I sighed nervously as I thought of a way to tell him without us both frieking out. "Want a hot choc El?" Louis asked, turning on the kettle. "Yes please." I said, nodding. Louis smiled at me, and pulled me close to his body. I could feel his heart beat against me, and it made my heart beat even faster than his was. We came face to face, and we both smiled. "Im so glad we're still together. I really do love you Eleanor!" He leaned in to kiss me, but I refused.

Why? Because I was going to tell him. My guts were telling me to tell him now, so I did. "Whats wrong Eleanor? You usually enjoy it when I kiss you!" A sad smile came upon his face, and I moved out of his grip. I sighdd, and swallowed a large lump in my throat.

"Im sorry Louis, and I wish I knew a better way than to just say it... But Im pregnant..." Silence was among the house, and a huge tension was growing, but everything was still. I looked up to Louis with a blank face. I headed upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I couldnt hold it any longer, and let my tears fall with every single one representing how mad Louis might be right now. I bang to the bathroom door scared me, and a curled myself up into a tight ball on the toilet seat.

"El? You in there?!" He called. "Yeah Im in here." I said quietly. The door turned and someone stood in the doorway, and Im guessing it was Louis. I heard footsteps head towards me and he bent down to my level. "Im not angry at all... Im really happy, happy than I'll ever be." A finger swiped across my eyes, and tucked some hair behind my ears. I became clear it was definitely Louis.

He moved in quickly and he kissed me square on the lips. Our lips connected like pieces of jigsaw, and our tongues danced with each other. We pulled away, and Louis smiled. "Please dont be sad." He gave a hand for me to take, and I accepted, and we walked downstairs and watched some nice movies together, snuggled up on the couch.

*End of flashback*

We barged our way through the crowd, and got inside. "Woah, this place is huge!" I said, in amazement. We took off our sunglasses and Lana took off her jumper. "I know, I love coming here. Its the biggest one Ive ever been to!" Lana said while getting excited, and then she darted off to look outside a shop window. Perrie and I slowly followed behind, looking at all the plastic models in the windows wearing different types of clothing. As I was nearing Lana and; Perrie who had joined her, I spotted a cute outfit. It was a black and pink dress with thick straps and a nice golden belt to go around the waist with a nice pair of black open - toed heels that was being sold in BHS.

I took a quick photo and sent it to my boss, Sandra to have a closer inspection and maybe get me to model the outfit. "Hey Eleanor, over here!" Lana called, waving infront of my face.

Lana POV

I had spotted a really nice pair of jeans and a nice dress in the shop window, and Perrie had agreed that she might consider herself wearing it. "It looks amazing!" Eleanor said appearing behind me. Finally she decided to come over! "Hello Eleanor!" She smiled and we all walked into the shop, and had a look around.

The next few hours were spent just wandering around, buying clothes and just dreaming about what our lifes maybe like if we didnt have the boys in our lives.

*Shopping spree over*

"That was sooo amazing! Thanks Lana." I smiled. "Its ok, anytime you girls like.." Both Perrie and El stepped out of the car with shopping bags in hand and walked away to their houses. I sighed and moved on towards our house.