Liams place

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry Ive not updated in like 4 days or something, but Im doing this chapter now so enjoy!

Lana POV

I changed into another dress, as this dress Im wearing got abit creased. I found a black and dark neon pink dress, with the gold belt that goes well with it. I put on some black flats, I also killed some time sorting my hair out, and put in some nice studs. I called down to harry I was done, and I shortly walked downstairs. "Ready?" Harry asked. I smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be." We walked outside, and got into the passengers seat of Harrys lovely car. It took about 10 minutes driving, and we shortly arrived. Harry and I got out, and walked up to Liams front door.

There were some other familiar cars parked outside Liams, like luxurious cars for famous people. I figured that, Zayn and Perrie were there, and so was Louis and Niall. I rang the doorbell, for the door to swing open almost immediately. Niall was standing in the doorway. "Lana! Harry!" He shouted. He hugged me, and gave Harry just a handshake into a 'man' hug. Thats what Harry calls it anyway. I smiled, stepping inside and hanging my coat up on the coat rack. I slipped off my shoes, and Harry shut the door behind us. I heard Liams and Zayns voice in the kitchen, and small talk coming from the livingroom. I saw Harry walk past me, and into the kitchen to then hear Harrys,Liams, and Zayns voices all at once.

When I was in the livingroom, I saw Perrie and Louis, talking amongst themselfs with 1 other Little Mix member, which I regognised her as Jade. "Lana!" Perrie squeeled and jumped up from her seat, leaving Louis unfinished with their talking. She hugged me, and I hugged back, with catching Jade behind her, in queue for hugging me. "Hello Jade!" Louis soon jumped up too, and we exchanged a hug too. "Hello love, how are you?" Louis said, with us pulling apart, and just standing there. "Im fine thanks Louis. Hows you?" He nodded, with a smile peaking through. "Im really good thanks." I walked over to Jade and Perrie, and then sat down next to Perrie on the chair. "So where are the others?" I asked. "They're all busy with their boyfriends, and Leanne is on a holiday break." I decided to head into the kitchen, to go and say Hi to Zayn and Liam.

Liam turned around, and jumped abit when he saw me. "Hello Lana!" We hugged, and Zayn queued up to hug me too. Just then, Niall came skooting down from upstairs, and ran into the livingroom with Louis,Perrie and Jade. "Hello Lana, how are you?" Zayn said, with us exhanging hugs. I nodded pulling away. "Im really good. you?" He nodded. "Good thanks."

"So hows you and Perrie?" I asked, taking a sip of water from a cup. "We're good. We were thinking to have the wedding somepoint in May or June. But we're touring in May and June, so is Perrie. So we were thinking of doing it on a day where we're not doing concerts, so like on a saturday or sunday." I smiled. "Awesome." Then Zayn spoke up. "So how is you and Harry and the new baby?" I nodded, taking another sip of water from my glass. "The baby is fine. I think Im about 5 weeks now. 6 weeks next Wednesday." Zayn smiled and nodded.

Zayn left the kitchen and sounded like he went to the livingroom. I left the kitchen too, to go to the livingroom to find everyone sitting down. Liam followed shortly behind me. "Dinner is ready. Come and help yourselfs!" I nodded. Harry got up, but I wanted to be funny and get him to pull me up. I held out my arms, but he didnt pull. "Harry! Can you help me up please?" He stopped and turned around, laughing lightly. "Cmon, up you get." He pulled me up, with me nearly falling over, so Harry pulled me into a hug. "I love you Harry." I whispered, pecking him on the lips. "I love you too Lana."