Celebrating!

Lana POV

"Yes, YES!" I cried. Harry got up from kneeling and placed the beautiful ring on my finger. When then shared a passionate kiss but then we were seperated by the noise around us. "WooHoo! Celebration Time, meaning its Fooooooood!" Niall skipped happily out of the room, leaving me with the giggles and just being held tightly in harrys arms made me happy. Harry then led me outside, with our hands locked together and we got in his black range rover, and we set off back to ours.

When we got back, I just collasped, as the baby was kicking me and making my stomach hurt. "Harry, Im just going upstairs to rest. The baby is killing me." He nodded. "Have a nice rest my love." He kissed me lightly on the lips and I wandered upstairs to our room.

* 1 hour later *

My stomach erupted, and it twisted and turned. I shot up, and ran across the hallway to the bathroom, where, fortunately, my hair was tied back, and my stomach gave up and brought up my breakfast and the snacks I had. "Lana, you ok?" I heard Harry call. "Ye-..." My stomach turned, and I had my head down the toilet. I then coughed, and tried again to answer Harry. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then some mumbling and talking.

Then a sudden knock on the bathroom door scared me. "Lana? Are you sure you're ok?" "Yes.... Im fine. I think its just something to do with me being nearly 3 months pregnant... Dont worry." Harry then sounded worried and scared. "Is the baby ok?" I smiled, knowing Harry is going to be a great father, and that hes already caring alot about me and the baby. "The baby is fine, Dont worry." I wiped my mouth with some tissue, and flushed the toilet, getting rid of what my stomach decided to throw up. I took a deep breath, and a couple of gulps of water, and opened the door.

Harry then just hugged me, out of my suprise. "What was that for?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Just the thought that I do care alot about you and the baby, and I love you very much... And I mean it!" We both smiled. "Thank you Harry. I love you very much too." We kissed, just for a few seconds, and then we both walked downstairs. "Hi Lana!" Niall called. I was soon greeted by the others. "Im glad you had a good rest. The baby must tire you out then huh?" I nodded. "Yep, also gets me cravings for chocolate chip cookie ice cream, double chocolate ice cream, Cookie dough ice cream, and sometimes cheese and Harrys pancakes." They all cracked up. I knew I just had to laugh with them. "And as you can tell...... I love my ice cream!" I said, trying to hold in my fit of laughter. Again, we all started laughing.