13

After Calum put me in his car and then he drove us to a Target.

"Why are we here?" I ask my head starting to feel better, but still kinda heavy.

"Let's go get you some medicine baby." Calum suggests opening his door and going around to my side. Calum's keys are clipped to his dark pants and his black shirt a different shade then his pants. Calum holds my hand as we walk into the store and throughout the store.

"I like Target." I state looking over the aisles as we walk. Calum's directs us to the medicine and motions to them all. I grab a bottle of ibuprofen and let Calum lead me as I distractedly look at all the colorful craft supplies.

"What kind do you use?" Calum asks I look at what he is talking about. Pads? I nearly laugh at this but Calum looks serious as he looks at every kind. "Why are there so many options?!"

"I have some in my bag I am okay." I laugh

"I know but I want you to leave some at my place in case you run out or start there. Same with the medicine, I will keep some in my car too." Calum ends quietly "Sorry it's stupid, I just want you to be comfortable."

"Awww." I gush wrapping my arms around his waist. "You are so sweet." I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek. I let him go and grab a package of pads.

"Do you need any of the other thingys?" Calum motions to the tampons and I giggle shaking my head at how awkward he looks in this aisle. The big strong guy covered in tattoos in the women's aisle.

"C'mon I want to cuddle." I state walking in the main aisle as Calum follows close behind. I set my stuff on the belt and wait for the cashier to finish the person in front of us. The middle ago woman eyes Calum before looking to me. I take off my backpack going to get my wallet out but Calum already hands the lady cash.

"I got it babe." Calum states making me blush and nod a little. The woman looks strangely between Calum and I. She looks like she wants to say something but closes her mouth handing me the bag. I take the bag and Calum's hand as he takes his change and stuffs it in his pocket. "Have a good day." Calum gives the woman a small smile before squeezing my hand.

"That lady was rude." I state once in the car. I sigh opening the pill bottle and grabbing my water bottle.

"It's okay baby." Calum coos place my a hand on my thigh.

"She was clearly judging you!" I exclaim

"She was judging you too. Thinking 'how did this prick get that beautiful young girl'" Calum laughs squeezing my thigh a little.

"It's not funny." I mumble pouting and crossing my arms.

"Baby girl, people always stare at me. They expect the worst out of a man covered in tattoos." I look down at his hand on my thigh, the dark tattoo going up from his wrist onto his hand, yet no tattoos on his knuckles. The tattoo on his hand is a rose, my eyes follow up his arms following the rose and clock up his arm. "I just kill them with kindness baby." Calum grabs my hand in his and brings it to his lips.

"I'm still mad." I pout

"How about I make you spaghetti?" Calum questions rubbing his hand on my thigh, my hand on top of his.

"I'm not hungry. My tummy hurts to bad." I state watching him lead our hands as he tries to soothe me.

"You have to eat something." He states, I roll my eyes and look out the window. I wake with a jump when Calum rubs my cheek. "We are home Ellie." He is at my door of the car, I rub my eyes and yawn. When did I fall asleep? The drive wasn't that long. I groan and let him unbuckle me, he helps me out of the car and grabs our things, he places my backpack on my back as he carries his backpack on his and the Target bag in his hand. I lead the way to his apartment, I take the keys from him and unlock the door. I toss the keys and my bag on the floor when I see Loki.

"Kitty!" I squeal dropping to my knees and picking him up kissing his head repeatedly. "I love you." I whisper to him laying down on the floor with him on my tummy. I play with Loki, mainly me watching him sleep and petting him, while Calum cooks dinner. Calum sets our plates on the little dining table and calls for me. I get up and put Loki on the couch before sitting at the table. Calum watches me as I take my first bite.

"Is it good?" He asks right away making me smile and nod. We eat our dinner and make small talk about little things before we do the dishes and then lay in his bed watching the Netflix on his Laptop.

"I wanna watch that." I point to the show I want to watch

"That show is for big girls." Calum states making me pout "You are my little princess." Hearing him call me his makes me melt but him adding princess makes me melt into a puddle on the floor.

"I wanna watch it though!" I pout, Calum shakes his head and puts on The Bee Movie. I glare at him making him glare back at me. "No fair."

"Watch it little miss." Calum warns, his voice deepening a little. I still pout but look at the screen so he can't see. "I know you are pouting."

"Nuh uh!" I argue biting my lip hiding a smile. Calum pokes my side making me squeal and grab his hand. He laces his fingers with mine and squeezes my hand lightly. We spend the rest of the night in bed watching kids movies before I fall asleep cuddled into his chest watching Happy Feet at 2am.

--Hey everyone I'm sorry for the delay but I am still sick but I am getting better now. But here you guys go I hope you enjoyed!

-Shay