The Guys

========PLEASE READ IMPORTANT========

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN TOO LONG BUT LOTS OF THINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY PLUS I'M GETTING A NIECE ON TUESDAY :) YAY!!!

BUT THE REAL REASON I NEED U 2 READ THIS IS BECAUSE I'M THINKING ABOUT CHANGING THE NAME OF THE STORY AND THE LEAD ACTRESS. I FEEL LIKE THE TITLE IS TOO LONG AND I FEEL THAT THE ACTRESS I HAD CHOSEN LOOKED TOO INNOCENT AND I FEEL THAT TO PLAY ATHENA THE GIRL NEEDS TO LOOK LIKE SHE HAS SEEN A LOT IN HER LIFE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE IDEAS. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR STORY TITLE JUST MESSAGE ME. :)

THE POSSIBLE NAMES FOR THE STORY I HAVE COME UP WITH ARE:

-YOU CANT HIDE FROM YOUR PAST

-HER SECRETS, HER SURPRISE

THANKS GUYS!! <3

*****Chapter 23*****

***Athena's POV***

"You asshole! You scared me!" I screamed as the guys put me down.

"Sorry!" he yelled back at me.

"Well maybe you should have just come by tomorrow instead of kidnapping me in the middle of the night!"

"Oh right and have your mate come and kill me! No thanks."

"He's not that bad." i argued.

"Ok fine." he just grumbled.

"Whatever Max but you know his pack is gonna go crazy once they realize I'm not at home?"

"Yeah I know and it doesn't help that we left your phone at your house." he said in a teasing manner.

"Dammit! He's gonna freak out." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh well he's gonna have to learn that you are your own person sometime soon."

"He does know that!"

"Oh yeah is that why he's always at your side?"

"Well-i-uh-umm...Just shut up Max!" i yelled as i stormed off. I could hear the boys laughing and i registered in my mind that i forgot to acknowledge the other guys but they were just here cuz Max told them to. He was always the ringleader for this part of our group. The pranksters.

"Aww! Come on baby girl! We just wanted to see you!" he yelled after me. So i stopped. I really did miss them. They were the ones that always kept my spirits higt durning my times with Derek. Always makeing me laugh and making sure I had fun. Maybe they had taken me with out notice but their hearts were in the right place so I really shouldn't be a bitch to them. So i turned around.

"Ok guys I'm sorry its just that Xavier is really...intense about me." That seemed like the exact word to describe my mate to others, intense.

"I undersand you freaked out. Its cool." He smiled at me.

I took that moment to say hi to the rest of the guys.

"Nick, Jered, David!" I launched myself into their arms.

"I really missed all of you guys!"

"we missed you a lot too, princess." David said.

"Well guys, since our plan was delayed and the sun is about to come through the trees i think we should take little Athena here to breakfast." Jered announced.

"Yum. That sounds really good actually." My stomache growled right after i spoke as i it was punctuating my sentence.

"Alright lets go!" David answered running off to where I assume they parked their car.