Impressed, Eren was lead to the front desk where a short blonde haired girl sat. She smiled sweetly as they walked up to him.

"Hey, Krista." Marco waved with a smile of his own.

"Hey, guys!" Her attention turned to Eren and she blinked. "Ah, I see you brought someone back! Well nice to meet ya!" She held out her hand.

Eren only blinked, face apathetic as he ignored her. The beta frowned and pouted before lowering her hand.

"Ah, sorry, Krista, this is Eren. He saved Jean. He's also going to be staying with us for the night." Marco said.

Krista grinned up at him. "Ever the saint aren't ya, Marco?" She teased before walling out from behind the desk and motioning for Eren to follow. She wore a worn out dark blue jacket and ripped jeans with sneakers.  "I'll show him to his room," she pointed at the four males. "And Ymir wants to speak to you guys."

Jean sighed, "Great. She's probably gonna give us an earful for that stunt we pulled on her this morning." He met Eren's gaze before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, his face red. "And Uhm. . . I'll see you later, yeah?"

Eren nodded slowly. He didn't plan on getting attached to anyone anytime soon. After all, he had somewhere to be soon. Plus there was no use of making friends if he was just gonna leave them behind.

"Alright, come along, Eren!" Krista sang as she skipped up the stairs. Eren followed behind her.

As they were making their way up the stairs, Eren asked. "Why not use the elevator?" 

Krista looked over her shoulder with a surprised look before she shrugged, glancing back ahead. "We're working on getting it fixed but most of us don't have the skills, so. . ." She trailed off.

"I could take a look at it if you want." Eren offered. He was only helping.

Krista swirled around to face him, eyes bright as she clasped her hands together. "Really?! That'd be great! I'm so tired of all this walking up and down the stairs. . . " she whined, turning her head to pout. She was close enough to catch a whiff of the fresh, flowery scent Eren gave off. He smelled amazing.

Eren blinked, stepping back a bit. "Yeah. . . I could try."

Krista smiled. "Alright!" Noticing her sudden closeness, she laughed awkwardly, standing up straight. "Sorry." Then she turned and led him to the third floor, to a green painted door with a gold knob. "Well! Here's your room and if you need anything, you know where to find me!" And with that, she skipped away.

Eren sighed tiredly and stared at the door. He set his hand on the door knob and opened it. The room was small, but not too small, with dark green old wallpaper that was already beginning to peel off. There was a large bed up against the wall with green blankets and a empty bookshelf on the right side of the room. On the left, near the window was a small wooden table with a single chair. There was another door near the bed.

Walking in, Eren began to set his things down. He dropped his backpack in the chair with his weapons leaning against it. Walking towards the door near the bed, Eren peeked in and saw it was a restroom. A small one.

I could definitely use a bath, Eren thought as he headed back to where his bag sat in the chair. He began to dig through it, and found a large white long sleeve shirt. It was the only clean and intact clothes he had. He went back to the restroom and shut the door softly, begining to remove his filthy clothes.

Once he was bare naked, he bent over and twisted the handle, testing it. Seconds later, sure enough, hot steaming water began to torrent down into the tub. Delighted, since he hadn't had a nice hot bath in a while, Eren stepped in with a small smile. He sighed in content once the tub was full enough to submerg his whole body. He rested the back of his head on the edge of the tub, staring at the cracked cieling. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander off.