Chapter 10: Safe again

Damian and Jon were, currently, being chased down the corridor's of the boat. The people chasing them were the other assassins who Talia had called previously. They were all running as fast as they could but the gap between them didn't close, or open since they were all roughly the same speed (apart from Jon, but Damian wouldn't let him carry him).

They, soon, took a left turning, hoping that there was more chance of them outrunning the others but as soon as they turned they came in contact was an instant dead end. Hoping that they had enough time, they ran back the way they came but didn't make it that far as they were all of a sudden closed in between the walls and a group of highly advanced assassins.

"Use your heat vision on the wall" Damian whispered to Jon as they were slowing backing away from the other human life forms li front of them.

Jon followed the orders of the slightly older boy and instantly burnt a hole in the wall. Once he finished with that job Damian pushed him out and the two boys were casually plummeting into the ocean.

"Tt, I see that you still can't fly" Damian mentioned during the fall.

"It still hasn't developed" was Jon's answer.

Just as the two boys thought they were going to come into contact with ocean a hand grabbed each one of them just as they were about a meter above.

"Dad!" Jon said, obviously overjoyed.

"Superman..." Damian also said.

"Nice to see you too, Damian" Superman said, while facing the older one of the two boys. "And Jon, never do that again".

Within no time at all, the three of them safely arrived at the docks, where Superman would have to contact the others, who were still currently on the boat.

"Hey Batman! It's Superman!" Clark said, trying to make it sound like a normal conversation.

"I know who it is!" Batman growled in reply. "What do you want?!" He said, continuing to growl like it was his life aim.

"I got the boys" Clark said, getting ready for more growling, but it never came.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"At the docks"

"I'll round up the others and ill be there in a little while"

...

From then onwards everything went back to normal, or at least that's what you would hope.

Everyone was sitting, or laying, in the living room at Wayne Manor, but not a single word was exchanged, that's probable what made it seen normal.

Hey! Thank you to everyone who has read this crap book. I will be editing it but I really don't feel like doing that now.

Anyway, this is the end of this one, the next one will be called 'Opposite universe', and I will inform you all of when that one is published.