Chapter 1: New Killer?

Previously

It was late at night anyway so Bruce gently placed Damian on his bed and stood beside it for a while to make sure nothing happened.

"Have a lot of rest" Bruce said gently before heading out of the room.

"Father?" Damian quickly said before he left.

"Yes"

"Thank you" Damian said, probably something. hard for him to say too, but Bruce smiled and walked out.

Neither of them were aware of the transmitting device that sat in the room with a figure on the other end listening to whatever was said.

___

Three months later

Damian was laying in his bed. It was the morning. 6.30 to be precise. Usually early in the morning he would be training, but on this day he just didn't feel like doing any. The real reason for this was the fact that his 'brothers', Dick, Tim and Jason, would be coming the manor because of an charity event Bruce was hosting the same evening. He didn't want to run into anyone until he had to.

Damian hadn't seen either one of his brothers in a month or so, and he wasn't bothered by it. That was a month or so after his injuries for about a day or two. Of course he didn't mind Dick, he felt he was bonded with him in a way only each other would understand. Jason he could just about bare, since they had something to agree on, which happened to be killing. Tim, on the other hand, was another story. Damian always had the urge to tackle him to the ground but tried to keep his cool around him.

Damian was also kinda nervous. Why, you ask? He was on edge on what his brothers would say to Jon when they meet since he was also coming to the charity event alone with clark.

___

Nine o'clock was approaching fast, which meant Dick, Tim and Jason would be arriving soon.

Damian had got ready for the day ahead about an hour ago and still hadn't left his room, and it hadn't even crossed his mind.

___

"Master Bruce, I believe the boys are here now" Alfred said as he stood by the front door, waiting for a knock, which came more or less straight away.

"Young masters, how was your trip?" Alfred asked as he took ahold of each of their bags.

"Good" The three boys all replied in unison.

___

A few hours had passed in the mean time and it was already lunch time. As you would expect Damian would now have to come downstairs whether he likes it or not.

Dick was the first person to notice Damian's presence as he was standing in the door way, so Dick being Dick, got up and engulfed Damian in a massive hug, like usual.

Damian didn't even try to get out of his grasp since Dick has a super tight grip when it comes to hugs.

___

They all sat at the table eating the food that Alfred had prepared.

Part way through the radio came on, singling that there was was 'breaking news' report.

"Gotham Citizens are once again being forced to stay in their homes because of mysterious mass killings throughout the city" The news reporter said and everyone instantly turned to face Jason.

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone with salad and whatever else in his mouth.

As a first, Bruce didn't think anything of it. He was sure the Commissioner and the rest of the police department would be able to find the killer.

First chapter!!!!

Sorry it's short and kinda boring but give me your opinions!