Chapter 5: Suspicions

Bruce slammed his fist down on the table before him. He had stayed up all night searching leads for Olivia West.

He knew she was up to something. Damian wouldn't feel this affectionate to someone else if she hadn't have done something to cause it. Damian didn't like talking to his family, so what would make him want to talk to someone he hadn't met before.

•••

Dick, Tim and Jason were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Alfred to serve his delicious breakfast which they were all very fond of. Bruce had asked them to get any information that they could from Damian about 'Olivia West', so they were discussing how they were going to get Damian to talk about this girl.

"Does everyone know what they need to say and do?" Dick asked, confirming that everyone knew.

"Yes!" Tim exclaimed.

"Nope, not one bit..." Jason said sipping on his drink while Dick and Tim both gave him an annoyed glare.

"Weren't you listening?!" Tim shouted.

Jason gave them a look which signified that he wasn't paying attention one bit.

Dick sighed.

"Just follow after me" Dick shortly said as he heard footsteps outside.

Damian entered the kitchen and sat down in his usual seat. The other three boys sitting at the table glared at him.

"What?" Damian said after he caught three pairs of eyes staring directly at him.

"Nothing..." The three replied in unison.

As if on cue, Alfred walked over carrying some plates piled with lovely food. He placed a plate in front of each of the boys. He noticed that Bruce was sitting at the end of the table, so he decided that he would go seeking him.

"So Damian... Who was that girl you were with yesterday?" Dick casually asked after Alfred had left.

Damian dropped is fork and glared at the boy who asked the question. He knew they wouldn't freely ask this, they would ask and humiliate him with this kind of information. He knew his father put them up to it.

•••

Alfred walked down the stairs to the Bat Cave to see his master sitting in the same place as the previous day.

"Master Bruce, may I suggest that you get something to eat. No doubt you'll be cooped up in this cave for the whole --" Alfred stopped as he say Bruce watching the security footage from the other night at the charity event, well after everyone fled the event.

Bruce replayed part of the footage after he noticed something strange.

A purple blur crossed the screen until it came into contact with were Damian was standing and left the same way it entered.

'Another speedster?' Bruce questioned in thought.

"Oh my!" Alfred gasped.

"Alfred, can you get Dick, Tim and Jason please? I'll call Clark"

"Of course Master Bruce" Alfred said as he made his way back to Wayne Manor.

Bruce got his phone out from his pocket and clicked on Clarks number.

Ring Ring

"Hello Bruce!" A voice exclaimed from the other end on the phone.

"Clark, can you come to the Bat Cave now?" Bruce asked.

"Sure, let m--" Clark said before he was cut off.

"Great! Bring Jon" Bruce demanded before he hung up.

•••

"Alfred said you wanted to see us..." Dick said as the three boys stepped into the Bat Cave.

"Watch this" Bruce stated before he hit the play button for the 200th time this morning.

The three boys watched the screen as they were trying to piece together the full story behind it.

"There's another Flash" The three shouted.

"I don't think there is, but I need to somehow test Damian to see if he has been affected by a drug or anything else which he may not have noticed, but I need to do this without him suspecting anything" Bruce said in enough time before he heard the swoosh of Clark, or Superman.

"I heard something about testing for drugs" was the first thing Clark said as he came into view.

I don't know what to say here... So I'll just place two photos here😏

 So I'll just place two photos here😏