Chapter 7: True sights

"Could that girl from the other night have something to do with this?" Dick asked.

"I don't know. The last time I trying searching for her nothing showed up, unless..." Bruce answered.

"Unless that isn't her real name" Dick then finished off.

Everyone then stared at him as if he was crazy.

"I have a theory..." Dick began, while everyone was interested in what he had to say. "This started on the same night when Talia and the League happened to arrive, from what we all saw on the camera footage"

Bruce nodded in agreement.

"well, I have a feeling that 'Olivia' or whatever her real name is, is working for or with the League. Therefore, she could've been the speedster which did this" Dick finished.

For once Bruce actually took this into consideration.

He was going to do some more research on this theory, but didn't when he heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Damian's gone!" A voice shouted. It was Jon.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"How long has he been gone?" Bruce asked.

"About three minuets" Jon replied. "I went to get a drink and when I went back upstairs he was gone"

This caused everyone to get up and bolt upstairs to find exactly what Jon had said and described.

•••

Damian walked through the streets of Gotham until he found the one person he was looking for.

"Olivia" Damian said.

Olivia grabbed Damian's wrist instantly and dragged him into an alley, but didn't get far when the cold tip of a sword was placed against Damian's neck, as he wasn't paying much attention. Then suddenly he saw stars as he was hit on the back of the head.

"Don't worry the drug will wear off in a couple of hours and you will be back to your normal self" Olivia said as she dragged Damian off into the dark.

•••

"The windows been left open. He must have got out that way" Clark said as everyone started to investigate around the room.

"Did you got a tracker on him?" Dick asked.

"I did, but I doubt it would work" Bruce replied as he held up the abandoned tracker which was laying on the floor.

"Then what do we do?" Dick asked.

Bruce thought for a second.

"Clark and Jon, you search the streets. Dick, Jason and Tim, you search all building that look suspicious" he said.

Everyone set off to where they were assigned to go.

"And Jason..." Bruce raised his voice to gain his attention.

"Yes...?" Jason asked as he looked back.

"Don't kill anyone" Bruce said sternly.

Jason rolled his eyes once he turned his back and carried on heading to where he was told to go.

Sorry this chapter is super short and up early but who cares 😂

Anyway... I was thinking of writing a new fanfic but I'm not sure which would be best... so I'm gonna do a vote. Just comment on the one that you would prefer.

•A BatFam and Super Sons one shot.

•One shots on the DC television shows (e.g. Gotham, The Flash and the others)

•Or a new BatFam FanFic.