Chapter 2: Evening

The evening came around quick. Everyone was doing their own thing at the Charity event. Bruce was welcoming the guests and getting ready to make a little speech. Clark was walking around, looking lost everywhere he went, alone. Jason was at the bar, ordering all the drinks he thought he could possibly get down in ten minutes, no surprise there. Dick and Tim were talking to some people, which seemed as if they hadn't seen each other in a while. Lastly, Damian was sitting at a table with Jon. Nothing was said between the two of them. They didn't really have much to say if it was about their lives as Robin and Superboy.

"How are you?" Jon finally piped up.

Damian replied to him with confused look.

"The 'injuries'?" Jon said, as he didn't want anyone one surrounding them get suspicious,after noticing Damian's confused look.

"Good" Damian simply replied.

Shortly after, Dick appeared behind Damian. He left Tim so he could go get some 'drinks' but that wasn't the reason he left. He wanted to get to know Damian's new friend.

"Hey Little D" Dick said pulling out a chair and sitting down on the same table.

"Grayson" Damian scoffed.

"Who's this?" Dick asked motioning over to Jon since he knew Damian wouldn't freely introduce him.

"Thats Jon Kent" Damian said before he looked at Jon and said who this random person was "and this is one of my idiot brothers, Richard Grayson"

"Nice to meet you" Dick said shaking his hand. "Kent? Are you--"

"Yes, he's Clark Kents son" Damian interrupted before Dick could even finish his sentence.

"Does he--"

"Yes!" Damian said before he came closer to his ear. "He's Superboy" He whispered.

Dick looked at Jon for a second before he closed in on his ear and whispered "I'm Nightwing".

Shortly after Dick remembered that he told Tim he was going to get some drinks, so he headed off to do what he said.

That went better than I imagined. Now all I need to worry about is Drake and Todd. Damian thought/said to himself.

After that Bruce made his way onto the stage to make his speech. Everyone applauded before he could even say a single word. Clark, Tim, Dick, Damian and Jon all stopped what they were doing and turned in the direction of where Bruce was standing. Jason, on the other hand, carried on drinking as if nothing had happened.

"Thank you everyone, for coming tonight" Bruce began.

Damian acted like he was listening but he wasn't. He was just staring into space, that was until screams echoed throughout the whole building. Everyone turned to look towards the door, which was were the sound came from. Everyone just stared, until another scream was heard and the all bolted out the other door.

Soon it was just Bruce, Clark, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian Jon left in the room. Bruce made his way over to the door but stopped when the windows surrounding them broke.

Everyone took that as a good time to go change into their hero selves.

Clark and Jon were the fastest and instantly changed into Superman and Superboy, lucky they brought their super-suits with them just in case. Dick didn't hesitate as he changed in Nightwing. Tim followed behind and changed into Red Robin. Jason, who had ironically stopped drinking, changed into the Red Hood. Damian, who could finally do something interesting, changed into Robin. And lastly, Bruce had changed into Batman after he attached his utility belt around his waist.

When they got back upstairs everything was silent. That was until a load of people jumped through the window, surrounding each and every one of them. Bruce and Damian instantly recognised them. They were The League of Assassins.

"What do you want?!" Batman shouted.

"Oh Beloved" Came a voice.

"Mother?" Damian said.

I'm so sorry that it's short, but I actually updated! Please feel free to leave suggestions, ideas or just your opinion in the comments.