The One Who Waited.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Joe

It occurs to me that I'm not only bound but also blindfolded. 

This fucking bastard licks my earlobe before he brings his lips to my neck and gliding them along my skin saying, "I'm going to break you, love." His fingers skimming along my sides.

If it wasn't for this fucking thing in my mouth preventing me from speaking, I'd have spat in his face. 

The blindfold suddenly is undone and removed. I have to blink multiple times for my vision to adjust to the darkness. I can't help but notice a guy stands between my legs.

He's fucking hot, not as hot as Harry but still hot.

The guy is wearing a red button-up shirt, his skin is a honey tan colour, eyes hazel and hair jet black. "Like what you see baby?" His voice is husky as he whispers into my ear.

I attempt to say fuck you but the material inside of my mouth muffles my words, and they just come out like a series of noises

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." He smirks, showing his perfect set of white teeth. I flinch when his fingers brush the inside of my thighs and dip beneath my underwear. "Harry took everything from me! so, now it's my turn to take everything he loves away from him!"

"You're too bloody good for him," A whimper erupts from my throat as his fingers find my heat and push into me. "I'll make you come just with my fingers, I bet he could never do this."

My eyes squeeze shut when he begins to thrust his fingers, hard and fast. He adds a third finger and I don't feel pleasure, I only feel pain. 

Suddenly, a door swings open causing Zayn to retract his fingers and step backwards from me. 

"Malik!" Not just any voice booms, it's Henry's voice. "If I EVER catch you touching my niece again, I will personally kill your sisters." He threatens and grabs Zayn by his shirt. "You got it, Malik?" My eyes land on Uncle Henry's right leg, a white cast is wrapped around it. 

"Come on mate, I was just-"

"Does it look like my face cares? No right?" Zayn nods his head, sighing. "Then you'll do as I say, or your pretty sisters will end up like Harry did." My eyes widen at his words.

Harry's dead?

"But-"

"Fucking listen to me! You're not the one in charge here Zayn, I am. And you obey me! So don't fucking touch my niece!" Henry delivers a punch to Zayn's stomach causing him to fall on his knees. "You'll watch her, you won't touch her or talk to her and---Take that thing out of her mouth, she's not a hostage." With that, my Uncle disappears through the door he had just entered. 

I can't hold back tears as the flow over the brims of my eyes and drip down my cheeks. Harry's dead, he's gone. It feels like it's all my fucking fault. 

If I hadn't fallen for him, maybe, just maybe, he would be still here. 

Zayn stands to his feet, holding his stomach. When his eyes fall on me, something must snap inside him because his eyes soften. "Shit, please don't cry. I hate it when girls cry."

Stretching his hands out, Zayn unties the material that was wrapped around my face. I watch as it falls to the floor from his hands. My mouth clicks a couple of times when I move it.

"Y-you f-fucking filthy piece of s-hit!" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth. "H-how could you?"

"Listen-"

"Don't tell me to listen! You're a pig thinking I'd fucking-"

Zayn suddenly grabs my face with his hands, using his thumb he wipes away tears. "Listen to me-"

"Fuck yourself." I spit. "You're crazy and so is my uncle, if you think for one second I'd do anything you ask. Harry is dead, and when I get out of here. I'll kill you."

"You think this is all about you? Why would your uncle go to all the trouble kidnapping people just for you? There's a bigger picture here, you're just blinded to see it."

I study Zayn's face, his hazel eyes gazing into my blue ones. "What do you mean?" 

"Nothing," He releases my face and takes a step backwards. "I don't want to hurt you."

"No, you want to fuck me, to get back at Harry. Well, guess what Zayn, Harry's fucking dead!" I actually spit in his face.

Zayn wipes his wet cheek and shoots daggers at me. "You're right,"

"I am?"

"I do want to fuck you, and I will, Joe. I'm going to fuck you so damn hard you'll never be able to walk for weeks."

"W-why? Harry's dead, you don't-"

Zayn laughs, he gets between my legs and laughs right in my face. "Sweetheart,"

"Don't call me that!"

"Harry is very much alive, although he won't be for long." Zayn leans forward until our foreheads are touching. "Him being alive doesn't change anything, I'm still gonna fuck you, baby. so-" 

I've zoned out, all I see is Zayn's lips moving but I can't understand a single word he's saying. 

Is Harry really alive? 

-

A/N: I'm sorry Zquad! please don't hate me! Zayn has a good reason to be doing this, (Okay not the sexual part towards Joe).