Getting back on track

Part 2 of scared to be lonely. Quick warning, it's a long one😉 also just read with caution x
2500+ words oops.

RILEYS POV

Luckily he never did hurt James. Well, he hurt him by taking me away from him but it could have been a lot worse. I was saving James by dating Alfie. By obeying his commands and doing as he asked, James made it safely back to the competition in London. He was safe there, even if he didn't know it.

I never felt more alone. James was gone, Neither of my friends saw the sadness in my eyes like James could have done. Therefore I was stuck, nobody could or would even try and pull me out Alfie's traps. I couldn't even put up with myself any more.

That's why my arms were covered by a jumper. I never went anywhere without my arms covered, because underneath was a mess. There was fresh cuts, dried blood and old scars. That's how long I had been hurting myself for. Multiple times a day, for just over a month. But by now I was used to the pain, and it never hurt as much as the things Alfie did to me. Just thinking about it made me feel like harming myself...

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"Stop squirming!" Alfie yelled, as I tried to wriggle out his grasp. He had me tied to the bed again, like he did every night. He would use me for his own pleasure. I always said that James would be my first...but as always Alfie had ruined that.
This was the 8th night in a row. I was still red and sore from the night before,but that didn't stop him stripping me off and fucking me till he had done with me. Then he would leave me naked, still tied to the bed, crying my eyes out. It was horrible, especially if I put up a fight- then he would blindfold me and whip me till I was too pained to move. But i couldnt tell anyone...there was no one.

PRESENT TIME

I slit my wrist again, and again. Tears were pouring down my cheeks, blurring my vision. I suddenly pulled the blade away...only because i heard someone breathing.

"M-michelle.." i whimpered. She was stood just outside my office, staring at my bloody wrists. She had seen...my secrets were begining to unwravel.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She cried, but before i had a chance to explain, or stop her she was running out the studio. She had seen...and she hadn't even asked what was wrong..or why i was hurting myself...I knew i was right from the very start. Nobody cares about me. They never really did, they never will. Especially now.

I cried even harder, one thing running through my mind. 'Please, please dont tell Alfie'.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I slowly walked inside mine and Alfie's apartment. A part of me thought he wasnt here, but i knew he would be. He would be waiting for me, like he always was. And then he appeared.
"Where have you been?" Alfie scowled. "And what does Michelle mean by 'you need to talk to Riley'?" He asked whilst holding up his phone. I shrugged slowly, darting my eyes around the room. Avoiding eye contact at all times. "Anwser me" he said louder, stepping towards me. I could lie?

Then i had an idea...

"I cant tell you" i mumbled, the worry evidence in my voice. "We both know that nothing gets past me. So, tell me NOW!" He yelled getting even angrier. This scared me. My plan was either going to somewhat save me from him, or i was gonna get beat 10x worse.