Brittany's Prank

"Britt!" Trev hissed as everyone was heading into their rooms. The cast of 'The Next Step' were on their first tour of the year, currently staying in a hotel in Sydney Australia. Obviously girls and boys weren't aloud to share which meant Trevor had to grab every opportunity to talk with Brittany in private as he could. Besides, they didnt want anyone to know they were secretly dating.
"Yes, the pool. I'll be there in 5" she smiled. It had become a bit of a routine now, her secret boyfriend asking to meet her at the pool after every show.
He nodded before making his way down as Brittany told the girls in her room she was going to catch some fresh air. They purposly left at different times, otherwise it would look suspiciouse- the two of them sneaking off together every evening.

"Don't you think it's a bit wired?" Vic asked Jordan. "Like, she always is going to get fresh air. I mean we only just got in and besides there's a balcony for that!"
"Well...it's a little weird i suppose" Jordan commented, before focusing on getting ready for dinner.
---
"Yo, when's Trev gonna be back?" Lamar asked growing concerned due to his disappearance.
"I don't know, probably about half past as always" Isaac said lazily. "I mean, He always goes down to the arcades after getting back from the shows."
"Yeah..he always does..and he always gets back right about- now!" Lamar said, as he got interrupted by a knock at the door. He climbed off the bed to go and let Trevor in who was oddly dripping with water.
Isaac and Lamar burst into laughter "what happened to you?" Trevor mumbled and quickly thought of an excuse "the...water fountain broke?" Of course he wasn't going to tell them what really happened.

Flashback
"Hey babe" Trev said leaning to kiss Brittany's soft plump lips. She giggles "hey handsome." Trev put his hands around her waist, pulling her body closer to his "I was thinking we could repeat from yesterday, since you were pretty fistey" he chuckled looking into his girlfriends brown eyes".
"You like me fistey 'ey?" She smirked before crashing her lips onto his. Their secret little make outs were where they both forgot all their surroundings and only concentrated on one another. Her hands on his chest, his hands on her lower back. They loved it- they loved one another. But tonight Britt had other plans.
"Y-you like m-e fisty?" She mumbled between kisses. He nodded, without separating their lips "It's hot."
Brittany pulled away and stared into his loving eyes. "I'll give you fisty" and she pushed him backwards into the pool.
"Brittany Raymond!" He screamed whilst climbing out. "Oops" she laughed watching her boyfriend ring out his drenched shirt. "What was that for?!" He said half jokingly but still with seriousness. "I thought it would be funny" she laughed. A small smile was placed on his lips as he laughed a little more. It was unexpected but he liked her playful side. "Oh it's on!" He yelled whilst she ran away screaming. He could have easily caught her but as she scrambled into the elevator and clicked the buttons, it shut just in time. She laughed as the doors closed and re-opend on the right floor. He laughed at how cheeky she had been, before taking the stairs back to his room.

End of flashback

Whatever bro" Lamar laughed. Trev rolled his eyes before picking out some clothes for dinner and changing. All he knew was Brittany had some revenge coming her way...
----
This is super random, idek why i wrote this. And sorry its been a while since last updating, but i couldnt seem to get the length of this right😂i ended up deleting 400 words of it which were irrelevent so idk..bye😂