All i wanna do (solo pt 2)

"All I wanna do is make love to you,
I'll hold you tight, treat your body right"
*Rileys POV*
As the night went on and more drinks were drank, people started stumbling around the dark club. As more people started leaving, well getting kicked out, I managed to find Victoria at the bar.

"Hey girl, where've you been?" I mumble because the amount of alcohol I had drank. However, she had clearly drank a lot more than I had.
"..w-with some guysss" Vic drools.
"You've drank to much" I say whilst taking the vodka out her hand and finishing it myself.
"But I'm having funnnnn" Vic mumbled whilst leading the way to the dance floor, trying not to trip in her heels. I followed her, pushing through the crowds.
We danced around, swaying our hips to the music as the music blurred out filling the air. I watched the people around who were dancing- mainly keeping my eye out for the guy who I was with earlier.

After I had teased him with my dancing I went back to the bar to get a drink. That's when I found Vic, and now here we were. Back on the dance floor dancing. 'He can't be far away' I thought, looking around as I continued dancing around.

It wasn't long until I felt hands on my waist. I smiled a little, turning to face him. However the smile soon faded as the hands belonged to a bald man with tattoos and piercings. And the worst part was that there was no way he was getting off.
I mumbled as I tried pulling his hands away "get off."
"Why would I do that? Your hot" he smirked whilst pressing himself against me. I whimpered, Which was completely drowned out by the noise of the music.

I looked around and instantly saw Victoria looking at me. I gave her a death glare as she smiled and held her thumbs up. Ugh- she was so oblivious.

I continued trying to pull away from the man who was now grinding himself against me, but he was a lot stronger and dominant. 'I knew I had came too well dressed' I mumbled to myself.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice asked. My eyes lit up as I saw the guy named Trevor stood there. He quickly recognised my distress and pulled the guy off me, before grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the club and to the back room. I was a little nervous as this room was usually where the drunk couples would come to...you know. Anyways, I felt somewhat safe with him and my worried soon disappeared as he asked if I was ok.
"I'm fine now!" I insisted once again whilst giggling. It was honestly very sweet.
"And..thank you..for you know..getting him off me" I blush as his dark brown eyes look down at me.
"No problem, besides I could see you were uncomfortable. And I'm sorry about earlier...I only just realised how uncomfortable I must have made you feel" he apologised. I smiled up at him. It was like he was a completely different person.

Our eyes locked together, almost as if we were in a trance. His hands resting on my hips, his georgeouse brown eyes staring down at me, it drove me crazy. I wrapped my small arms around his neck and our faces were close, close enough that his breath
tickled the skin on my neck. I slowly reached up, brushing my lips against his. He kissed back, leaving a tingling sensation to run through my body. I didnt even get chance to taste his lips properly before he pulled away.

"I-im so sorry Brittany!" He said pacing around "i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable again." I giggles a little "its okay...i wanted to kiss you." He stops pacing and connects his eyes with mine. "Really?" He asks nervously. Im seriously wondering if this is a different guy from earlier. I bite my lip and nod before connecting our lips once again.

It was amazing,however this time it didnt stop at a small peck on the lips. Our tounges were swirling around like a washing machine, and my hands were tracing the well-sculpted abs under his shirt as we continued to make out. His hands moved down from my waste and groped my ass as a sharp moan left my mouth. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torse, completely care free that my dress barely covered me up. I was too in the moment, and so was Trevor, as he put me on the couch and lay over me, we continued our heated make-out.

And i never thought i would be one of the people to use the back room in the club...