Chapter 1

"Can't catch me!"shouted Skylar to her two foster sisters,Kola and Lynn Me.The three were racing across the rocky landscape on their speeders. Kola's and Lynn Me's head-tails flew out behind them as they tried to catch 9 year old Skylar.

"Remember,mom wants you home in one piece!" teased Lynn Me,the oldest.

Skylar turned to look at her,and in that moment,she lost control of her speeder.The speeder hit a rock that jutted out of a cliff.On impact,it exploded,and Skylar was thrown into the sky.

"Skylar!"screamed the girls in together,running toward the wreck.Kola immediately started shifting through the rubble that was once Skylar's speeder.

"She's not here!"said Kola hysterically.

"She has to be here,"Lynn Me said firmly.Coughing interrupted the girls paranoid arguing.

"Skylar?"the two girls asked,whirling around.There,covered in soot and smelled like smoke, was Skylar.

"Skylar?How?"the girls whispered into her soot covered hair.

"When my speeder exploded,I was thrown 50 feet away,but some how,I landed somewhat on my feet.How is that possible?"The two Twi'lek girls looked at each other nervously.They knew a huge secret about Skylar that she didn't know,and they were sworn to secrecy.

"Let's get you home.I think mom and dad might need to talk to you about something exteremly important,and that might change your life forever."