Let's Expand|11|

Ry Ry in MM

You better hold on tight
Cause I'm gonna love you nice
I'm gonna do it right
Let me light a fire in you tonight
My eyes have never seen someone who looks like you
I wonder if you dream of my hands loving you
Because I know I do every day and every night
And I know I'll lose control if I can't crush this appetite
This dream is eating me alive
Can't you see I'm burning up inside?
I pray I will not be denied
Let's light a fire tonight
Let's play the music loud
Let's expand the flames up high
Let's burn it to the ground
~WWE - Light A Fire

Stacy POV

Looking at this fine ass nigga made me instantly tightin my legs up. I damn sure ain't need him to see that. But by the way he was smirking at me I could tell he noticed.

"Look I don't want no blood shed. But I don't plan to go back to the Bronx any time soon so how about we come up with some conclusion."I spoke looking around both our teams each had there own person so if it was to go down not alot of people would be left from both sides.

My girls were trained in the area of time. So yeah they were quick but not too quick they knew when to shoot and when not to shoot.

"Yeah I think so too but look if we do go into business together we have to expand. One thing I don't like is to share one area with two personalities that are too similar." He spoke still with that fucking cute smirk on his fake.

" We drop the guns and you follow."

"I see you trust me already" He said relaxing a little.

"Nah I trust my girls skills." I spoke slowly letting my gun down as my team followed.

His boys didn't drop there guns until he signaled them to.

"So let's talk." He spoke turning around and I could see keshia body slumped over. I quickly walked to her to see her have no pulse.

"So she's dead..so one of your men have to die." I said trying not to cry I knew keshia for years now but thats this lifestyle.

"Okay you choose ." He spoke and I looked at Ry as she chose a dude close to her and put two in his head.

Unique and Ry both came up to keshia and touched her forehead as all of my ladies followed. I was the last to go as I looked at her face I had tons of flashbacks she was a dumb bell but she was sweet. I kissed my two fingers and placed it in her forehead.
"She went down for who?" I spoke to my crew.
"WOMANHOOD!" And my ladies carried her body out.

"Now we can talk."I said as all you can hear was my heels clicking against the floor. As his boys looked on with shock.

We entered a room which seemed to be his office.

He sat in his chair and I sat infront of him after unbuttoning my coat jacket.

The way his eyes examined my body I just couldn't keep focus on nothing but his brown eyes.

"So I run Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa and Missouri. Im trying to get to Chicago, Illinois but its shut down so im building around it. I need some of your ladies in each state but I need you here with me in Indiana." He simply spoke as if it was nothing to him to split my girls up.