Kill Shit|6|

Know a couple niggas that's down to ride for a homicide
When it's drama time
Run up on a nigga with the llamas flyin
Leave his loved ones all traumatized
One-fifty I'm really wit' it
I'll drop his ass and then forget it
I'm the man round my side of town
Might see a bitch and forget I hit it
~Bibby & Herbo

Stacy POV

"Shit!" I thought as I quickly grabbed his body. "I had to kill him." Was what kept going through my head. This nigga raped me. Was I mad about it? Yes! Did I blame anybody except this lame ass cold nigga thats laying on this floor? No!

I remember how it all went down.

Flashback

"Aye Bitch! You done yet?" Corey yelled from the stairs.
I ignored him and continued to stare out of the window. Contemplating on what I should do next.
A quick slap to my face brought me back to reality.

"Yo! What the fuck is up with the hitting?" I yelled losing my temper.
"Shut up for I slap you again! Now let's go!"

I followed him up the stairs looking like a lost puppy.
All the girls were sitting in the living room like shit was sweet. I swear I hate when people just summit. At least try to take them down. It's more of us than it is them.
Duke came down the stairs looking as if he seen a ghost as his eyes basically took my clothes off.

I rolled my eyes and sat down feeling like I was defeated.
"Take the girls to the shop Corey but keep Stacy here." Duke spoke into Corey's ear. My head almost did a full 360 as I looked at him with a look that could kill.
He just wanted me to himself but that's fine with me. At this point it was time to plan my escape. Herbo was taking too long.

Herbo POV

I looked at the group of girls coming out the house in hopes that I will see Stacy and we can go ahead and make a move.
She didn't come out. I don't know if she is still inside or not but I'm about to find out.
Once the van full of ladies left we made our move towards the house.

Guns clicked back and ready to use I entered the house through the back door to hear a male voice screaming his lungs out.

"You go that way. And you follow me." I whispered as Buns and his crew flowed into the house.
I looked to my left and went to the right where the kitchen seemed to be and the screaming grew louder.

Slowly opening the door I walked down the stairs with my crew behind me.

Stacey POV

As he layed on top of me I couldn't just let him continue to violate me. So taking two fingers I poked him in both of his eyes. As blood ran down my hands and my face I didn't stop digging into his eyes. Once he grew weak I managed to get from under him.

Picking up the lamp on the night stand I hit him over and over again. I stopped to catch my breath putting my dress back on. I looked at him and shook my head.

Present

Grabbing his body I could hear foot steps. I ran and grabbed the brown pole that stood next to the steps and hid behind the wall.

Herbo POV

I looked at Stacey and just started to smile. She just killed Durk without even blinking an eye.

I watched on as she put her clothes back on and began to drag his body and then out of nowhere she stops and runs towards the stairs.

"YO don't shoot. That's my wife behind this wall. Just make sure that snake nigga dead." I spoke still going down the stairs.

"STACY!" I called out. No answer.

BANG!

"You're stupid ass should have came sooner!" She yelled and appeared in front of my half swollen eye.

"YO Stacy what the fuck!" I yelled out in pain as the crew came in laughing.

Once leaving the house we all got into the vans and drove off.

But something didn't feel right. This was too easy.

"Stacy."
"Yes big head" she smiled looking up from her phone that I just returned to her a second ago.
"This was too easy. What should we expect from this?" I said shaking my head in thought.

"War Herb. Expect the worst from that nigga Corey."

Corey...why did that name sound so familiar.

Damn!

Too be continued..

~~~~~~

Okay so I have been slowly updating this book because no one comments on what they thinks so far. I need a little feed back from the viewers of this book so that I know people are still interested in reading this story. Also I know y'all are wondering how Stacy knew it was Durk. That comes into play in the next chapter be on the look out next week.

P.s.: Hit that follow button. I use a lot of adult language in this book and they might put my books in private viewing so you must be following me.

Vote & Comment for more content!