The Pain|5|

Send me your location lets

Focus on communicating 'cause

I just need the time and place to come through

(A chance to come through)…
~Khalid

Stacy POV

I woke up to be in the same room but my hands weren't tied down I was laying in the empty bed I sat by before he knocked me out.

Suddenly feeling pain on my right cheek I felt it to find it swollen.
I blew out air from my mouth to keep from getting pissed off.

I looked around the room to find none of the girls or the boy with the blonde hair. It was morning because the sun was barely coming up when I got up.

I was wearing jeans and a tank top he must have took my clothes from my house with his bum ass.

I could see the envy he has for Herb. He wants the mansion,condos,cars, great parents and someone to love. But because he has none he wants to take it from someone else but he is too greedy to succeed.

As I was walking around the room I heard the footsteps followed by the keys in the door.

Durk and the blonde came walking through the door.
The blonde had a long red dress in his hands along with red bottoms heels.

Durk had a smirk on his face before he spoke.
"Since it's been about 6 hours and Herb has yet to call me back. I think it's time you do what the other girls do."

"Be dressed in 15 or I'll just kill you!" The blonde hair dude spoke with some much anger in his words that I got scared.

"Calm down Corey, I promise Herb will feel the same pain you do." Durk spoke as the two left the room.
I was scared of what was to come
Next. Why was I getting dressed up? What does he mean do what the other girls do?

I shook my head to keep the tears from falling as I headed to the bathroom to the far right of the room.

I wasn't mad at Big head. I knew he would come and save me sooner or later.

After getting dressed I waited in the room for what was to come next. I tried to keep my mind positive but I already knew something was about to happen to me and there was nothing I could do about it.

G Herbo

I sat on this plane thinking. Thinking about her light brown wavy hair. The way she scrunches her nose up before rolling them damn beautiful brown eyes. Her smile- let me stop thinking about this before I get even more pissed off. If that's even possible.

I was on my way to New York. I had to get my crew from the city because I felt as if couldn't trust anyone from my town. I needed a whole new crew to complete this task.

See Durk runs an escort service.

Just thinking about what he will make Stacy do gave me chills and not the kind I usually like.

Once my plane landed I met up with my homie Buns.
Buns was the type of dude to kill first and ask questions later.
He ran New York and New Jersey, no body has dared to cross him.

I thought the same goes for myself but I see I got too comfortable.
That's one of the mistakes us kinglords make. Having friends that we call family and in return 
They hide in the shadows and wait for for the right time to stab you in the back.

I mean its not like I'm unfair to any of my niggas. Everybody eats..I mean EVERYBODY. But I guess that wasn't good enough for durk.

"Look at this ugly ass nigga!" Buns laughed giving me a quick handshake as I responded.

"Nigga you ain't changed a bit. Still a fat ass nigga." I laughed walking towards his Limo.

"Hell yeah! Bitches love fat niggas. Y'all better stop sleeping on our ass. Might fuck around and catch your momz in my sheets." I gave him a look that will kill before laughing at him.

"Alright now that we got that out the way let's talk facts."Buns spoke once we got into the back of his car.

Stacy POV

Tree's...Green beautiful trees are surrounding me. The birds fly in the trees above and near the big fluffy grey clouds that suffocate the ongoing blue sky.
I sit against a tree with the initial S&D carved into it. Stacy and Danielle. Mom and daughter.
I laughed as I see her running towards the field full of purple and pink buttercup flowers.

She looked back at me as I ran after her She started to run fast in another direction I Stood confused as she faded away and rain began to drop on my face.

Drip...Drip..Drip

I opened my eyes and all the pain came rushing back. Looking into Durk's eyes as sweat driped down his forehead onto my face.Shutting my eyes again I tried to dream again. Dream of my beautiful mother who was taken from me years ago.

I yelled and screamed but to no avail. I looked at the man on top of me. His face will forever be in my thoughts. My thoughts of ripping his heart out and sending it to his momz.

"AGHHHH! YOU LITTLE BITCH!"Durk cried out as I began grabbing his eye balls.

He will pay for the pain he put me through.

"AAAHHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait. I kinda had writer's block with this one. Also its senior year for me so I have been very busy. But don't forget if you haven't already to tap that follow button. And if you enjoyed this chapter to vote!