Eastside Story|8|

Girbauds and spray painted shirts
Now big bro own one of mine
Wake up, money on my mind
Think bout fonem all the time
Back when Grams lived on the four
First floor, 7405
Vito stayed on the other side
Him and Hill real running wild
WIth Chico and probably smoking dro
8 bucks for a pound of loud
Used to leave for school, lil blac on chico nem porch all the time
Fuck with OGs off the five
Shorties and shit just wasn’t my crowd
Foe nem fucking up the wheel
I ran bouchet, ain't fuck with powell
~ Gherbo

Corey POV

"Facts, that's why I wanted him to kidnap her. I knew they had history and that she would kill his ass. Actually, I was the one who killed her stupid ass mother. " I spoke to my connect shaking my head. I knew I was a greedy nigga but I also knew that I wanted that nigga Herb head.
He slaughtered my wife, mother and father when they were pulling up to my house.

My baby daughter froze to death because I didn't get back from making a drop until 2 hours after he shot the car up. I know what you thinking why nobody called the police. Well I lived in the middle of nowhere believing that nobody would be able to find my house since it's not on the map.
But that smart ass nigga was always ten steps ahead of me.

That's why this time I'm ten steps in front of him.

Past
"Corey! Where the hell are you?" Jessica my wife yelled into the phone. I was currently on a run with Durk nagging ass.

"I'm running a little late I should be there in like an hour or two." I spoke into the phone while making a right turn into the street where shit was about to go down.

"You know I lost my keys so we are going to be sitting out in the cold waiting on you!" She angrily yelled in my ear. Rolling my eyes in annoyance I hung up the phone not giving her a responce.

Once making it to the drop. We both got out of the car and walked into the warehouse.

Messing with these Italians could be very dangerous so we had to be careful and armed.

Making sure Ruby my red custom glock 19 was on my hip I opened the dusty warehouse door.

"Well well well if it isn't the almighty Durk. How you doing my friend?" The chubby man that we called Antonio spoke.

"Yeah yeah so can we get the product already I'm getting a little impatient." Durk said as he dropped the bag of money.

"Sure. But I'm going to need a favor from you."

I stayed silent as they talked I already had this discussion with Antonio.

Present

Antonio wanted Durk dead but played it as if he wanted G Herbo dead. He set it up to where Durk could turn on his childhood friend and start a war leading to Durk' s death. But Stacy's ass got in the way.

I wanted G Herbo, Antonio and Durk dead.

Antonio didn't know of my plan on killing G Herbo.

He says he liked Herb and sees him as a son being that he has been his connect since he was 12.

I say fuck em all.