The King Returns 2|13|

Unique in mm
Pill-Popper, Pills
Pill-Popper, Pop
Seals
Lean Molly the water, perc pill popper
Pull up at follies pill, pill, pills, (Pop!)
I'm on that drank, red and yellow
Rest in peace Pimp C pop seal, seal, seals (Pop!)
You ain't bout that action, you ain't no gangsta
You ain't never been in the field, field, fields
Nigga you a rat, if the laws come and get you right now
Nigga you'll squeal, squeal, squeal (Pop!)
You ain't lost shit, you ain't got it out the dirt
Lil nigga, you don't know how I feel, feel, feel (Pop!)
I'm on that Henny, I'm on that X
Ima fuck the bitch out her heel, heel, heels (Pop!)
Pill-Popper (Pop!)
Seal-Popper (Woah!)
Run up (Pop!)
He'll pop you (Pop!)
She suck my dick in my flip-flops (Pop!)
I do not fuck with no Hip-Hopper (Rappers!)
~Blac Youngsta (sorry I got carried away)

Gherbo POV

See this the shit I deserve for trusting these hoes. One minute they all about you and the next they sleeping with your enemies. I came to Iowa on a business trip. I was supposed to come meet with a nigga named ghost and was hit with this shit.

I couldn't lie I got lost in her eyes even after the light turned green and her car speed away I still sat there, stuck in my car. But as shit came clear I became pissed.
But I will continue with what I got planned knowing Stacy she probably won't tell Rome about us. And my plans to get her back will work all so great.

Unique Pov

See me I care about Stacy but I don't care about that snake ass nigga Rome. I see them over there sharing laughs and shit. I couldn't deal with that the whole plane ride so i just went to sleep.

Now I have to deal with josh the whole car ride to the hotel.

I roll my eyes as Josh looks at me and winks.

"Boyyyy if you don't get yo ah on."I said laughing as he licked them nasty crusty lips.

"When you gon' stop playing and let me hit!"he smirked.

When you get a pussy I thought in my head as I turned around in my seat.

Stacy Pov

I laughed as Rome said another stupid joke.

"You like flying? I seen how you were looking out the window when we were flying." He spoke once I escaped from Gherbo's eyes.

"I love flying I don't do it often. Even through a private airline the Fed's can catch on to that."I said looking around.

"DAMN you live your life like that. Scared of them niggas. See me when my street side comes out there is no what the cops or the FDI thinking about because I run them. They all on pay roll. "I shook my head in agreement as he spoke.

I have some on pay roll well at least the important ones.

"See now with us teaming up we have the most largest organization in the nation."He smirked.

"Which means more attention on us."

"Yes and that also means more money."He spoke.

"We about To have hell niggas looking for us gunning for our heads. So we have to stick together through all odds." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Baby I'm ready. You ready too so stop doubting yourself."

2 hour later

"Yo this is the shit!"Ry spoke as we finally got out of our cars into the hotel.

It was a nice hotel five star at that. I looked around and could see they took all the cameras down as planned.

Gherbo's POV

Walking into this meeting I had one person in mind and that was Rome. This short nigga think just because he runs a few states his better than me. Nah that's not even possible.

"It's good to finally meet you, I'm Ghost the connect and this is my partner Rome.

"Great let's get to work." I knew they were lying but I kept it cool.

By the end of the meeting only Ghost and I talked while room or Rome whatever his name is was on the phone texting.

Fuck that nigga.

Rome Pov

"See this the shit I like to hear. Already got a 10% increase in profit." I spoke to the crew.

We had just finished up a meeting with Gherbo and all I could think about was Stacy. Her smile replayed in my head as I got in my car and headed back to the hotel where all the girls where.

"Bitch I got six stacks on his big sexy ass!" Stacy laughed slapping Ry on the shoulder as she laughed with her.

"Girl I'll be damned cuz that nigga always win anyways. I just find the other one more fascinating." She said looking at the screen with a big as grin on her face.

I shaked my head before speaking on it. "Honestly they both ass. All I have to do is hit they ass with a combo and its O.V " I spoke walking in the hotel lobby.

They all busted out laughing after looking him up and down. Women he thought shaking his head some more.

~~~~