Nothing At All|7|

I remember wishing and hoping that one day I could have it all
Now I walk in the mall and I could buy it all
Lebron, Carmelo, Chris Paul, D. Rose, young nigga I ball
And I won't settle for nothing cause once I had nothing at all
I'm flexing, I'm stuntin' on y'all
Young nigga, I didn't have nothing and that's why I want it all
~G Herbo

Stacy POV

It's funny how life goes. You never know when your past might come back and hunt you.

This is the third night, I have been having these nightmares about the first time I laid eyes on Durk.

I was 10 years old when him and his crew came into my mother's house...

Flashback

"I so forgot to ask Kate about the party Friday. You know how I feel about being late to parties." I whined as my mother followed me into my bedroom to tuck me in for bed.

"I know sweet cakes. I will find out for you first thing in the morning. It's time for bed now you have school in the morning." She smiled while I got comfortable in the bed. Out of nowhere we just started giggling at each other.

"Sweet Cakes? I questioned while still smiling hard.
"I tried to come up with something different." She laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well buttercup is just fine for now. Of course when I turn 13 I would like a new name."
" Okay my buttercup, I love you." She spoke walking towards my door.
We never say goodnight.
"Love you more."
She just smiled and cut my light off and closed my door.
I fell asleep quickly to be woken up to glass breaking from down stairs.

My mother ran into my room and I could tell on her face something was about to happen.

"Go in the closet and stay in there untill I come and get you." She whispered while I got of the bed.

she made my bed as quickly as she could and helped me hide behind all the dresses I had in the closet.

"I Love you okay?"

"I Love you too! Hurry back." I spoke as she nodded and closed the door.

I didn't hear my room door closed and the lights remained off.

Footsteps

I could hear my mother yelling as the footsteps came closer.

"Take whatever you want. Just dont hurt me please!"

"Shut up bitch! Where's that daughter of yours?" A male voice spoke.

"She is at a friend's house."
I heard footsteps in my bedroom. They came closer and closer to the closet door.
The door open and I closed my eyes shut before counting.

1...2...3...4...5...
Opening my eyes I could see a big eyed brown skin man.
"Hey little girl, I'm durk. What's your name?"

And before he could even take me I heard a gun shot. Followed by more. The brown man ran to my bedroom
door and looked out. Running back to my closet door he closed it and not before whispering "I will be back"

I closed my eyes again and counted.

6...7...8...9...10...

I open my eyes and the closet door. I slowly opened my bedroom door not knowing what was behind it.

There my mother layed on the floor with a gun in her hand. A bullet in between her beautiful brown eyes.

I shut the door again once I heard footsteps.

Running to my window I opened it and climbed out.  Climbing onto a near by tree I cried and cried until the police showed up.

Present

So yeah, I had a few run ins with Durk. Will I ever tell Herb? Maybe. I'm not sure. Some things are best unsaid.

Herb POV

Something was up with Stacy but I couldn't put my finger on it.
She been having these nightmares that she won't tell me about. I know it has something to do with her mother because she keeps screaming "mommy" in her dreams.

" YO what's up with you?" I spoke turning around in my office chair as she looked off into space as if she had a lot on her mind.
" Nothing I'm just bored as hell." She said coming back to reality.

I hope she tells me before we get shit popin cause I would hate for her to not have a clear mind for what we about to do.

~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to get stacy's side of the story out. Vote comment and don't forget to follow me.