Fuck Love |9|

New characters in this chapters. I hope you enjoy what's to come!

"See I don't know what y'all been told
But I gotta get-get me a big bank roll
Yes a fat bag of that sticky in some bad azz hoes
So when I step out on the scene suckers already know
To start hatin', start talkin' about my clothes
You see I'm pimped out come try and knock me for my hoes"
~Lil Yola

Two years Later

Jerome Pov

"Jerome! Jerome! I know you hear me calling you boy! Come get this baby you know damn well I got work in a few hours!" Janet said busting in the room as I was rolling my daily blunt.

"YO! I hear him crying but you see what I'm doing right? You sitting right there I had him all day. Chill yo!"I spoke back to my supposedly baby momz.

She stay down my throat about something. I pay her bills and I aint even living here. I don't even know if that baby mines. From his slanted eyes and tan skin color I wouldn't assume any differently.

"You a no good ass nigga and you wonder why we not together anymore!"She said rolling her neck and doing the extra shit she do.

I jumped up and walked right passed her as she went on and on.

"Yeah go ahead and run like a little scary bitch!" Right when those words came out her mouth she regretted it.

As quick as it came out her mouth was as quick as my hands were to her throat.

"You know what! Fuck you ! I'm out here grinding for a baby that ain't mines because I'm that nigga but fuck it. Now I want a DNA test. If he ain't really mines imma fuck you up!"I spoke dropping her to her knees and walking out her apartment.

I had some business to handle anyways.

Stacy POV

"OH SHIT!" I yelled jumping over the fence to see a blue eyed pit bull barking.

I was currently runing from the damn police because some bitch I know by the name keshia fucking hit the alarm system in the house we was robbing.

Thank Jesus for masks!

I quickly ran to the next fence as keshia came running behind me with a few of my other friends.

Keshia is about 5'0, with a skinny waist and a dark chocolate skin color. Black straight hair.She's the type you want to slap all the time for acting like a goofy. But she's a pretty girl but damn why she has to be so dumb.

Unique is about 5'4 on the chunky side and that's what everyone likes about her she's has a unique look to her. Brown skin with medium wavy hair all hers too. Shes just Beautiful.

Ry-Ry is 5'7 thick as hell thicker than all of us. Pretty light skin with pink long hair it fits her. She's the muscle of the group.

I was the brains of the group and the leader. After the shit that went down with Herb a few years ago my heart got cold. It's fuck love and get money.

I haven't seen not hear about Herbo or Corey and honestly they are the last two people on my brain right now.

My goal is to run these streets take them from underneath Herbs feet.

He wants to leave me because I got rapped. What kind of man is that? I didn't blame him for what happen to me allthough I should have but I didn't and this is what I get in return.

"Fuck keshia why the hell you hit the damn alarm we told you stay your short ass away from that damn button!" Ry-Ry yelled getting mad as we finally made it to the safe house.

"Chill Ry we got the money that's all that matter no body seen our faces and damn sure don't know who we are so chill we good." I spoke lighting a blunt up . Hell yeah I was upset and planned to whoop Keshia goofy ass but I just was gone wait until we split the money up and she sees how much she actually gets.

Jerome Pov

" It seems we got some people coming into our city and as you can see they getting money but I think its time we change that! " I say looking over my crew running my hands together.

Let the games begin!

~~~~~~

Yeah I'm back and another chapter coming out today..yes the same day.

Also I have a YouTube channel so if you want to subscribe to it's: FromNeq!