Chapter 13 Flashmobs and Surprises

Ariana's pov

    It's been a few weeks since me and Louis broke up and me and Zayn barely started just to finish. Quite honestly right now, I wish I could stop feeling so strongly toward the two. Louis' tried to get me back but I just don't know if I can trust him yet. Zayn and Perrie started dating, and whenever I see them together my heart aches and I feel like I'm just going to burn to ashes on the spot. I guess you can say that I'm way past jealous. I am actually. That's why I'm excited for this tour to end. Don't get me wrong, I'm having the time of my life, but my heart isn't ready for the pain it's experiencing. Anyhow, tonight is the last night of tour and we have to perform, and I'm gonna make it the best concert yet. Then when tour is over, we all have to perform in New York for the Jingle Ball, and I plan on making Zayn mad jealous when we go. And I have the perfect fool-proof plan.

 ***4 hours ahead***

   I just got done performing and it's time for the boys to perform. Since my flight is before their's I left right after I was done to go pack. I had to make sure they didn't see me because I kind of didn't tell them I booked a flight before their's.

*****In New York*****

  I stepped out of the plane and was greeted by tons of fans struggling behind barriers. I almost started crying because of how amazing it was. I met a few of them then I left to the hotel.

When I got to the hotel I took my things into my room then showered and changed. (Pretend it's slightly warm rn) I left the hotel to go to Times Square because Frankie said there'd be a surprise there. When I finally arrived, there were even more fans there. Big, small, young, and old. I was slightly confused but when I turned around there was a guy behind me.

"Hi. I'm Todrick Hall" He said. He had on a white quarter sleeved shirt with baby blue sleeves, and dark skinny jeans. "I'm sure you're confused, so I'm just going to explain. Frankie set this up because he said you've been feeling down and this would cheer you up. Oh, and it's going to be recorded so if you need to fix up your make-up or something now's the time to do it." He explained. He was really nice to me, and he seems cool.

 ***Starting the scene****

"Miss Ariana Grande, I'm so excited to have you here" he said clasping his hands together.

"Oh thank you for having me"I gushed.

"So, how does it feel to have the number one album in the country, and just the most bomb songs anybody has ever heard;  I mean I'm just obsessed with your songs."

"Thank you so much"I replied.  "Okay, and the last thing I need to tell you is that I dressed up for the occasion"He said turning around to show me his hair. He had the letter 'AG' shaved into his hair. I am absolutely amazed at how amazing it looks.

"Do you love it?" He asked. "Oh my god, I love it!" I answered truthfully and excitedly. Just then I heard my song 'The Way' playing. "Is that my song?" I asked surprised.

He then walked away. "What is even happening?" I asked. He just kept walking forward and a few other people walked close to him. He then started rapping to the beggining of the song but with different words. They all started to dance. It's a flashmob.

A few songs later, my song 'Better Left Unsaid' and the dancers rushed into a huddle. I then saw someone familiar in the huddle. "Is that my brother?"(Frankie) I asked my bodyguard and he just smiled down at me. Frankie came out and sang the beggining words differently. This is too amazing.

***After flash mob***

  I am so happy Frankie set that up for me. It definantly made me happy. When I left, I came back to my hotel.  I'm really tired out. I walked into my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed, feeling truly happy for the first time in a while, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*****

     So hi, this is probably the last update for a while, and yeah.....Anywho, if you wanna fully understand the flashmob thing go to youtube and search: Ariana Grande gets flash'd by Todrick Hall part one.  I tried uploading the video here but I can't figure out how so yeah. Byee <3