Chapter 6

#Ariana's pov#

  *2 weeks later*

I woke up to hear a loud ruckus from the main room. I quickly got up, brushed my teeth, then put my hair into a messy bun then walked out to where I heard the noise.

When I got there, there was all my friends, The Janoskians, Daniella, and Mckenna!! I squealed like a fangirl and ran to hug them all.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS SOO MUCHH!"I shouted.

"We missed you too"Mckenna said, but she seemed a little distant, almost like her- No it can't be! Mckenna has a crush on somebody!

I quickly dragged her to my room so we could talk.

"So, who is he?"I asked.

"What are you talking about?"She said nervously.

"You know what I'm talking about"I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Uh.."

"Who ya crushing on?"I asked

"Hjcjsn"She mumbled and I didnt quite hear.

"What?"I said.

"Harry! I like Harry okay?"She said sounding flustered.

"Omg! I knew it!"i said bouncing

"Eh okay..."

"You guys are gonna get married, have 2,000 babies and name one Orthulu"I said excitedly. She looked at me wierdly.

"I'm genuinely scared right now"

"Good"

     #Niall's pov#

"Hey Liam, can we go to Nando's?"I asked feeling hungry.

"Yeah let me see if the others want to come"he said walking away. A few minutes later he and the others came down and we left.

When we were there we got a table near the back. Our waitress came and she honestly looked like a slutty clown. No joke.

"What can I get you?"Her voice was nasily. Ewww. As she was taking our orders she tried having a suductive look bur she really looked constipated. When it was my turn to order I ordered most of the menu.

"Ew you're already fat you shouldn't eat so much."She said to me and I started to cry. (A/n just for the story. I love Niall)

"Excuse me slut? What did you just say to him?"I heard Ariana say.

"That he's fat. Gotta problem whore?"the waitress said

"Actually yes. You're disrespecting my friend bitch"She snapped.

"Takes a bitch to know one"The waitress snapped back.

"Oh I'm the bitch? Hell naw!

Your mom's a bitch for having a bitch, Your dad's a bitch for fucking a bitch. So who's the bitch now bitch?"Ariana replied and just our luck the manager was there when the waitress insulted me and she got fired.

I really think we were all shocked because Ariana barely swears unless she's angry.

"Thank you for defending me"I said giving her a hug.

"Aww its okay Niall. Your not fat. Your Sexy!"She said.

"That was really brave of you Ari. You'd usually never blow up at anyone"James said.

"The slutty clown insulted my leprechaun"

We had all finished our food then left to go home.

       #Ariana's pov#

When we got home I sat on the sofa and turned the TV and it was talking about One Direction so I decided to watch it. Then I saw a picture of us at the resteraunt and me yelling.

"Today the famous boyband One Direction were spotted with friends at Nando's this afternoon when a waitress insulted Niall causing 1D's bodyguard and new singer Ariana Grande to tell her off. We have the video right here."And she started playing the video of me yelling at the slutty clown.

"Witnesses say the waitress called Niall fat because of what he ordered, then Ms.Grande stepped in when Niall started crying. This video has shown real life bullying and stepping up. We are so proud of you Ariana, and a thank you from directioners"She said and then the show went off soon after.

"Well....Okay"

A/n

Hellooooo decided to update because I have nothing better to do at 4:27 A.m. It's not like I can sleep or anything. I'm trying but my body wont let me. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please vote . Remember, an apple a day keeps the roaches away :)

Love,

   Mackenzie

Ps. You're beautiful in your own special way. ,♡♥♡♥♡♥♡