Chapter 3

Le Ariana's pov*

"Aww! She's so cute" A strange voice said. Huh? What's going on? I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue ones looking into mine with a look that you give an adorable puppy.

"Who are you?" I then realized I was on a bed.

"Where am I?"

"I'm Niall and you're in your new room."He said with an adorable accent and smile.

"Oh. Well how did I get here?"I said feeling confused

"You fell asleep in the car so Paul carried you in"He explained

"Oh Okay! By the way I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari"I said smiling.

"Ok hello Ari. I'm going to go downstairs. Oh! By the way if you'd like to have a shower it right there" He said pointing to the double doors  left.

"The door on the right is the way you leave and this-"He pointed to

a pocket door. "- is your closet"

(If you dont know what a pocket door is, its a door where you slide it open and closed and basically its like a pocket)

"I think I'm gonna shower first"I said

"Okay"He said walking out of my room.

I walked to the bathroom but not before grabbing my bag of things to put in here. I first brushed my teeth then I grabbed my Victoria's Secret Shower Gel that was cherry blossom & peach scented, and trust me it smells great. Then I grabbed my Morrocan Shampoo. I love this shampoo but the kind I buy is $50, so yeah gotta make sure its only used by me.

I got in the shower and you knkw the whole process so there's no need in explaining. After showering I put on some black skinny jeans and a white shirt that had a union jack on it. I then put black eyeliner on and then applied mascara and that was pretty much all the make up I use other than lipstick. I walked down stairs and saw the rest of One Direction down there and Paul and their band. I waved hello then walked over to Paul.

"Hey where are my friends?"I asked

"Oh they had to catch a flight back for some reason but they'll be back in 3 weeks time"He said

"Oh okay".

Oh boy... Guys did you really have to ditch me?

A/n

Hello people! Its been ages since I've updated and I just decided I would today because my friend Mckenna brought it to my attention that I needed to. So you should thank her. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to start updating quicker its just I sometimes get very busy and it just slip my mind. The next time I update I'll do it twice because it wont be for a while because Finals are starting next week. Anyway Im done rambling! Good morning, good evening and gooood night!

Love,

    mackenzie