Chapter 10

A/n: Yupp I'm back from my 3 day break and I found myself daydreming so I decided to make it into an update.....So....Yeah...Enjoy♥♡

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

#Louis' Pov#

Everything is going great between me and Ariana, except I'm kind of bored of her, so I've been seeing my ex Eleanor (A/N: Just for the story)

and....yeah... I just hope Ariana doesn't find out.

#Ariana's pov

"Hey guys I'm on my way out. See you later!"I shouted then began my journey to the mall. When I finally arrived I went straight to my favorite store; Rue21. I left the store after I bought a few outfits, underwear, perfume, and accessories. While walking to (Insert store name here) I passed a couple who were kissing. There wasn't anything wrong with it, except the guy was wearing what I swear Louis had on earlier; his hair was the same also. I walked a little closer and saw in fact it was Louis! I could already feel my heart breaking and the tears that were falling down my face. I let out a strangeled sob as I turned on my heals and walked out of the mall and into my car.

#*Skipping the journey home*#

When I walked in I sat the bags onto the floor and then crawled onto my bed and under the covers, sobbing lightly so no one can hear me. I shouldn't be crying this hard, he's no where near being my first heartbreak and even on the others I didn't cry this hard. I began sobbing even harder at my thoughts. I heard the door open and I looked up to see my best friend....

#Mckenna's pov#

I was sitting on the sofa on my phone until I heard crying and instantly recognized it as Ariana's. I walked to her room to see what was wrong and when she looked up at me it was like I could feel her pain.

"What's wrong?"I asked sitting at the edge of her bed.

"L-l-lo-louis ch-cheat"She said stuttering. I'm surprised I understood though, but right now I'm beyond pissed. I stormed out of the room to go where the rest of the guys were.

"Woah. Micky what's wrong?"Harry asked.

"My best friend is crying her heart out because she caught Louis cheating on her"I said through gritted teeth. They all looked mad.

Liam got up to comfort Ariana while the others went to find Louis. I went with Liam.

#Kian's Pov#

I'm going to fucking kill Louis for breaking my sister's heart. I thought I made it clear that if he hurt her he wouldn't be able to reproduce. We all pulled up to the mall because we knew he was here. As we walked in the mall sure enough, there he was sitting on a bench snogging some whore (A/N: Once again its just for the story.) I walked up to him.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!"I yelled at him. He looked up scared then looked around franticlly.

"Um-Uh its not what it looks like"he said with wide eyes.

"No I'm pretty sure it is. You're cheating on my sister with some skank?! Oh and how about the fact that she's at home crying her eyes out?"He looked stunned at what I said.

"She saw me?"

"No shit and now she's hurting! Why are you such an idiot?!"I heard Zayn say. Over the small course of time him and Ari have formed a tight bond so he's as protective as I am. Next thing I knew Zayn had thrown a punch at Louis. Well that was unexpected..

#Ariana's pov#

After I asked Mckenna and Liam to give me some time alone I started writing song to clear my head. I decided to call it Blue Jeans (Its actually by Lana Del Rae but in the story we'll pretend its by the main character)

I wrote this song about Louis and my ex boyfriend Dylan, who wasn't exactly the best influence but we were in love, but he died and I started writing this song but couldn't figure out what the rest of the song should be about. Now I do.

*LE SONG LYRICS NOW*

Blue jeans, white shirt, walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. It was like James Dean, for sure. You so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer. You were sort of punk rock, I grew up on hip hop, but you fit me better than my favorite sweater, and I know, that love is mean, and love hurts, but I still remember the day we met in December, Oh baby..

I will love you 'till the end of time, I would wait a million years. Promise you'll remember that you're mine, baby can you see through the tears? Love you more, than those bitches before, say you'll remember, oh, say you'll remember, oh baby woooaah.

Big dreams, gangster, said you had to leave to start your life over, I was like "No please, stay here. We don't need no money we can make it all work." but he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday, I stayed up waitin', anticipatin', and pacin', but he was chasing, oh oh, paper. "Caught up in the game"it was the last I heard.

I will love you 'till the end of time, I would wait a million years. Promise you'll remember that you're mine, baby can you see through the tears? Love you more, than those bitches before, say you'll remember,oh, say you'll remember, oh baby woooah. I will love you till the end of time.

You went out every night, but baby that's alright, I told you that no matter what you did I'd always be by your side, 'cause I'm a ride or die, whether you fall or fly, well shit at least you tried. But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died, I told you I wanted more,not what I had in mind, I just want it like before, we were dancing all night, then they took you away,stole you out of my life. You just gotta remember.....

(Chorus again I'm tired of typing it)

A/N:  Hiiiii
Did ya like it? I tried coming up with something and this was it.
    Love you,
                 Mackenzie♡♥♡♥♡