Chapter 7

#Louis' pov

Up until today, I never actually put much thought into relationships. It seems everyone except me, Niall, and Harry. Not for too much longer though because I can tell Harry has his eyes on Ariana's friend Mckenna. Don't get me wrong though I don't mind being single, it's just that everybody seems so happy. I even think Ariana is secretly seeing someone. Not that I care though, I just don't want her to get hurt and who am I kidding I have a huge crush on her. Ever since we first met; she was like a flame. Dangerous, bold, and beautiful. Fantastic mix if you ask me. Now don't get me started on her voice. Before I heard her sing I thought her voice was like an angel, but hearing her sing- well that was like Heaven itself. Elegant & smooth. I just can't deny I love everything about her. Her face- full pink lips and big brown eyes- Her hair- soft and smooth and it smells like pineapples- Her personality- so caring she puts everyone before herself but if you ask me she's too forgiving- I think it's time to face the terms that I, Louis William Tomlinson am Truly,Madly, Deeply in love with Ariana Grande-Butera.

#Ariana's pov

Walking into my room in deep thought about none other than Louis Tomlinson himself I didn't notice I bumped into somebody and speaking of the devil it was Louis. " Sorry Louis" he looked deep in thought himself. I wonder what about.

"Can I ask you two questions?" he said looking nervous. Aww how adorable.(Or should I say adorkable?) 

"Sure but you just used one of those questions" I said chuckling slightly. To be completely honest I was nervous also. For what? I don't even have a clue. Maybe because Louis was.

He started chuckling along."So I have a crush on this girl," when he said that I swear my heart shattered. "And I get so nervous around her and I don't know what to do. I don't even think she likes me"I gulped and tried playing it cool. Hopefully she doesn't because you're mine. Whoa where did that jealousy come from?

 "Well erm tell her or show her if it's easier"I suggested even though my heart was aching. I don't know why I feel like this I thought it was a simple crush but apparently its not.

"I think it's easier to show her." he said then grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I was shocked at first then I kissed back. "You kissed back"he said shocked.

"Yeah and you kissed first"I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "W-what about that girl you like"Oh fuck. Ariana you idiot it was you he was talking about.

"That girl is you, Ariana"He said sincerely." I've had a crush on you since I first saw you, and I think I love you" He said. "Scratch that, I know I'm in love with you.

"Louis I love you too" He leaned in and kissed me again with more passion than before.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked.

"Of course I will"

"Also will you go on a date with me tonight?"He asked.

"Yes"I said.

A/n ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hey guys, so a little Louana(Louis+Ariana=Louana) moment and did you think it was romantic? I tried making it romantic but yanno some people just aren't. Anywho, how did you celebrate New Years? Did anyone go to Ny?

Love,

   mackenzie

         Ps: If you feel that no one cares about you, I guarentee there is at least one person that does. Even if you dont know them. That person is me.♥♡♥♡♥♡