Chapter 1

Arabella's p.o.v.

"Arabella... Arabella? Arabella wake up!" Someone whisper shouted in my ear. I let out a small groan. 'Pretend to sleep, she'll go away' I thought to myself. Sad to say nothing could've been a bigger lie. I felt Christina lean over me, some heat radiating off of her body. "Ara I'm warning you." She threatened. I swallowed back a scoff, knowing that would totally blow my cover. She sighed. "Fine ... Well, you asked for this." What the hell is she talking ab-. My thoughts were disturbed by two long fangs sinking into my skin, causing a never-ending pain to flash through my body.

I shot up, pushing Christina's body off of me in Nano speed. I stood 5 feet away from my bed moaning and hissing in pain. I turn around to face a very amused looking Christina who was busy wiping my 'blood' off of her fangs. I felt the anger boil up inside of me, my hissing getting more vicious by the second. "What the fuck Chris?!?" My voice roaring through the building with ease. She grinned and shrugged, spitting out a bit of the dark red substance that used to be my blood. "You wouldn't wake up, so I made you."

I growled, turning my back towards her and focusing on healing the bite mark in my neck. I hissed quietly at the feeling of the skin crawling back together and bond through a burning sensation. When I was done I fell back on my bed and sighed loudly. "This better be fucking important." I growled while rubbing my eyes intensely. A short silence filled the room, my attention turned to Christina who was smirking wildly, on the verge of saying something when suddenly a pounce was heard from my door, followed by it falling out of his frame and onto the ground with a loud smack. A hot looking Amber stepped into the room, slightly striking a pose as she stared at us, cleaning her fangs as she did so. "Morning Ladies." "Do you guys EVER come in normally?" I groaned while Amber just rolled her eyes in response. "Relax I got this." Christina giggled as she used her telekinesis ability to lift up the door and push it back into its frame, the screws keeping the door where it belongs. "y'all ready to meet our new food supply." Amber asked, a wicked grin crossing her features. I walked over to our window, leaning out of it slightly to see the small patch of the front yard that was visible. The smell of gas was clear in the air, hundreds of cars dropping of another pack of students in this dead end of the world.

I got to admit, the best thing the human race has ever done is build a university not far from London but far enough to be shielded from society, surrounded by fairly amazing hunting terrain. "Aaaah yes, today's the day we welcome the newbies." I moaned as I walked towards my closet. I pulled out my black skirt and a top to go with it. I crawled into my heels and let Amber do my makeup. I looked just like I wanted to, persuasive. It's easier this way, being a vampire. We don't have to hunt, our pray just show up at our door. "Can we go now?" Amber groaned, clutching her stomach. I lifted my head and sniffed the air. Christina grinned. "Ladies, dinner has arrived." We hopped out of the window, landing on the ground with massive force. We should stop doing that though as we are now no longer alone in this building. We sped off. No one could see us, not with this speed. To people we were just another breeze. Weak little humans.

We stopped behind the trees near the gate. Christina licked her lips in satisfaction. "The busses are here." Amber grinned as she walked to the main entrance, ready for inspection. I smirked as I joined her. The doors opened and people frantically ran out of the busses, searching their bags and what not. The smell of new blood filled our nostrils. Christina was ready to go wild, but she waited. She needed my signal, my approval. So she stood next to me, trying to control whatever instinct was now roaming her mind. I don't feed much, I don't really need it as much as my sisters do. I'm a pure blood vampire, meaning our blood is purer than any other vampire's blood. We're a special breed, made to rule over other hybrids. Every member of my coven, my sisters, is a hybrid. They don't mind anymore, it's safer to be ruled than to roam this world alone.

"Alright sister, pick your pray." They walked off, picking which human wouldn't last another day here. Our first meal of the year is always the biggest. I smiled as I watched them work their magic, the smell of blood intoxicated me. Something was off. This wasn't just blood, this smelled more familiar. Christina rushed back. "Do you smell that Ara? There is another vampire among us." This isn't the first time other vampire's entered our domain. They usually don't last longer than a week, but this wasn't just any vampire. "I smell pure blood." Amber whimpered from behind me. I closed my eyes and a map unfolded in front of. I saw heartbeats everywhere. It was like I roamed through the crowd without really doing so. Suddenly I stopped, my eyes opened pitch black. "There!" I growled. "Another coven." The girl's hissed madly. How dare they enter our territory, they know this was already taken. You could smell it from miles away. The males came into clear view. Human girls were eyeing them hungrily. Foolish girls. They are a threat, I could feel it. Male vampires are extremely aggressive and easily claim things as their own. I eyed their behavior closely. The pure blood, a male around our age with curly brown lifted his head up and smelled the air. He turned his head towards me and smirked. I froze, anger boiling through my rotten veins. He winked and walked on, his friends following closely. He's trouble. I just know.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Are we there yet?" Louis groaned as he eyed the neck from the girl in front of him closely. His eyes started to change color. "Louis. Behave." I hissed as I showed my fangs. He immediately backed down, leaning back in his seat and glaring out the window. "We're here." I announced as the bus came to a halt. "Finally." Zayn exclaimed as he stood up and stretched. "I've been dying for this bite ever since we've left." Niall moaned as he took a bottle out of his bag and started chugging it down. The others started to go mad, their blood raving at an all-time high. "Niall. Stop the goddamn teasing. Put that away." I sighed. He obeyed, leaving the others disappointed and hungry.

The smell of blood in the air was vivid. It didn't really help my boys as they hadn't really fed themselves yet. Louis looked the most restless, but this wasn't just blood craving behavior. "Louis what is it?" He smiled evilly. "Take a deep breath harry, we're not alone." I closed my eyes and let the sent fill my nostrils, an intoxicating feeling taking over my body. This felt amazing. I grinned wickedly. "Another pure blood." I stated, grabbing the full attention of everyone. They smirked. Women, above all, are protective over their territory. They will do anything to keep others away from it. "Can you see her, Harry?" Zayn asked as he searched the crowd, as if he could zee by people's face if they were a vampire or not. "No, there's too many people." I lied as I looked over my shoulder. There she stood, a girl with perfect features. She glared at me, not breaking eye contact. I winked and walked on, a smirk eminent on my face. This is going to be interesting.

E