Chapter 3

Arabella's POV

I couldn't sleep. The moon held a frown like my heart did. His eyes kept following me. I was numb. 1067 years, the time I had lived without those eyes. 1 hour ago, the moment they were just inches away from me yet again. Those pure golden eyes held so many memories.

Not one of which he would ever remember...

I closed my eyes and for the first time ever, I could feel my heart again. It was pressing down on me in a way that forced me to remember that it was still there, that I wasn't as hearless as i wanted to be. The night was enchanting. The stars, my oldest friends. They shined so bright. It was magnificent. But in a way, sadly enough, they didn't phase me anymore. I sighed and jumped out of the windowsill, landing swiftly on the ground. Maybe a nice walk woud clear my head.

Harry's POV

She ran into rhe forrest, her dark hair elegantly floating behind her.  "What an elegant walk for such a dangerous creature." Louis whispered as he sat next to me. "She's something all right." I said emotionless. "You okay, man? You haven't said a word since their marvelous performance." I shrugged, not looking back at him. As on que Louis left the room, knowing I just needed some time to proces the current situation.

*Flashback*
"My domain, my rules." I inched closer to her, her voice enchanting me much more than I could ever explain to anyone. I never had this kind of feeling before. It felt like waking up to the sun. It felt like getting that first cup of coffee in the morning.

It felt like coming home...

I closed my eyes, surrendering to her in any kind of way. And suddenly I felt cold. She was gone and for some reason that already bothered me. Zayn was raging about the way he was humiliated. "I'm hungry." He grumped. I sent them all to hunt for something in the Woods. I stayed behind a bit and watch the scene where everything had just happened. They were so in tune that not one trace was left behind. You could see from miles away they where trained in this, interesting.

*flashback over*

It had something to do with the way she looked at me. Furious, yet sad. Like I had hurt her, like she knew me. That seemed to kill her. I dismissed that thought immediatly, knowing very well my creative mind was playing tricks with me. In the next room the boys where playing video games, shouting a litte to loud for anyone's liking probably. Maybe I should just join them, hell  can't sit here all night thinking about her. I turned my head back to the window and the moon suddenly became intoxicating. It shined so bright and suddenly, things went dark before my eyes. It felt like I was floating in a dark nothing. A silent echo was heard from afar. I tried to focus. "Harold stop!" I heard someone shout. A female giggle seemed to surround me in the dark. "Harold! Stop chasing me." As on que the sight before my eyes began to take form. I was in a meadow. It was a Sunny day. A stunning girl with a beatiful body was running away from me. Everything was moving forward, but my feet seemed to stay put. It wasn't me who was running after her, atleast not now, in the present day. She kept giggling and running away from me. She turned her head slightly and it felt like I couldn't breathe.  I was burning. "I got you." My voice said from afar. What the hell was going on here! As i picked her up and spinned her around, her name started becoming a whisper in my head. But it gained strength and suddenly it was like a deafening scream in my head. I could swear for a second I felt my heart turn over. Everything became heavy, I could feel my mind spin around and start to cave.

I came back to reality. I was on the floor, panting heavily and sweating like crazy. I felt drowsy. My body was so heavy I struggled to get up. When I looked at the mirror, it was horrefying. My eyes were a faint green, my fangs were out and my mind was racing. It was like I had fought the battle of my life and I barely survived it. Panting, I forced my body to walk to my bed. I lied down and processed what the hell happend. She knows something, that's why she looked at me the way she did. She's hiding something.

And I need to know what.