Save Me...Pervert!

*Cryaotic: On the last episode...

Miku and Luka: OH MY GOD! YURI AND VICTOR ARE SO CUTE!!!

Cryaotic: And so, the story continues...I have to agree, Victuri is best ship for life*
________________________

(Y/n) was lost. She didn't know whether or not to trust this pervert...
She knew the real side to him, he only loved her for her body. Unless...
One of the ropes suddenly snapped, causing the car to reluctantly fall a few meters.
They then stopped. Luka, Gumi, Rin, Yuri and Victor were holding onto the ropes with all their strength, trying not to let it fall into the dark abyss.

"They need to get out! The ropes are snapping!"

"What's taking them so long?..."

Another rope snapped, causing the car to fall farther and farther from the bridge. The gang was almost on the edge, panic filling up inside each of them. They all planted their heels into the concrete street, slowly skidding closer to the edge as the car was descending.
Len grips (Y/n)'s hand.

"(Y/n), I know that you're mad at me for loving you for your body but you didn't let me finish my sentence!"

"..."

"I really love you for you, yes I will admit that I have naughty thoughts about you sometimes..."

"..."

"Okay, most of the time"

He nervously chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"But I love you because you're smart, confident, talented, and you're serious most of the time! I love you for you! I should've said it from the start...then you wouldn't be in this mess...I'm sorry (Y/n) for putting you in this position...but you have to trust me on this! Please...I don't want you to die"

The creaking suddenly started, startling (Y/n). The car was going to fall soon, and they need to stop wasting time. (Y/n) holds Len's hand, surprising him.

"L-Len..."

"(Y/n)?"

*Mabel floats in the background.
Mabel: I trust you...*

"Mabel, I was supposed to say that"

*Mabel: Aww it was a good time to say it, you have to admit!
Mabel then disappears*

"...as you were saying (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) sighs and smiles confidently.

"...I trust you. Now...save me pervert!"

Two more ropes snapped and the car fell a few centimeters towards the abyss. Len almost fell, but (Y/n) grabbed hold of him by his collar, saving him. Len climbed into the car, coughing.

"Sorry"
(^^ゞ

"It's fine...we need to get you out of here!"

Len unbuckled her, then held her to his chest.

"Hang on (Y/n), it'll be all over soon-"

But it was too late, the rest of the ropes snapped, causing the car to finally fall into the darkness...Len and (Y/n) were in it...
The gang felt no tug on their ropes, it made their hearts pound fast.
Luka pulled on hers, and felt nothing on the other end.

"I...I don't feel the weight of the car anymore..."

"No way...I don't either"

Gumi dropped the rope from her trembling hands and slowly shakes her head. Victor and Yuri knelt to the ground, staring over the edge. They didn't see the car, just the ropes that held it before they broke.

*Victor: ...it's all over for those two comrades...they're gone.
Yuri: ...*

Gumi, Luka and Miku got into a group hug, crying for their two friends who were dead...

"I can't believe they're gone...we didn't even tell them about our relationship Miku-"

"O-oh shut up Luka! Now's not the time for that! Our best friends are dead! I didn't even show (Y/n) Yuri On Ice yet!"
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

"...she never heard me speak before...never..."

Gumi said in a soft, quiet voice. As the five turned their backs, ready to leave the bridge, they heard a familiar voice calling out to them.

"HEY, YOU GUYS!"

Miku shivered and shook, hugging Luka.

"Oh my god, Luka! I could hear (Y/n)'s ghost!"
ε=ε=(⊃≧□≦)⊃

"Miku, there are no such things as ghosts..."

"Wait..."

Gumi said as she slowly approach the edge of the bridge and looked down. She gasped.

"They're alive!"

"NANI?!"
( 〇□〇)

The four exclaimed as they ran to Gumi's side. Gumi pointed down and who was clinging onto one of the ropes? Len with (Y/n) hugging his chest~