Revenge!...on the pervert

"THAT BAKA! LET ME AT HIM! IM GOING TO DESTROY HIM AND SEND HIM TO THE PITS OF HELL FROM WHICH HE CAME!"
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

"Miku calm down and have your snickers ice cream! You're not you when you're hungry..."

Explained Luka as she pushed the bowl of snickers ice cream in front of Miku while Gumi was holding her.
Miku took a big scoop and plopped it in her mouth, chewing the peanuts that were in it. Luka sheepishly smiled.

"Better?"

"Eh, not really....this is me! You guys know that I'm angry like this all the time!"

"Oh geez...here we go again"

Luka facepalms herself as Miku kept munching down her ice cream while Gumi chained her to the chair with handcuffs.
I blushed.

"Look, at least he didn't...you know...have real sex with me"

"But he fingered you
(Y/n)....aren't you scarred for life now?"

"N-no...not really...though he kinda did it rough..."

Miku swallowed her ice cream, breathing out cold air.

"Yeah! That's why I should spank him silly till his butt falls off!"
o(>< )o

Gumi nods in agreement as she took a small scoop of her mint chocolate chip ice cream. I sighed.

"Listen, that's not going to work well cause...you know, he likes girls spanking his butt, he thinks it's a reward or something"
(−_−;)

"But we can't just let him get away with it. If he gets away with it, then he'll start thinking that he could mess with you whenever he wants and you'll never escape that torture, trust me...Gakupo tried it with me once"

Luka sweatdrops as Miku and Gumi nodded. She's right: If I don't get back at Len for f-fingering me, then he'll probably do worse things to me in the future...many worse things.
I rest my hand on my chin, thinking for a moment or two before I hit my hand on my palm, a lightbulb shining on top of my (color) hair.

*Gru: Lightbulb~*

"Not now Gru, get back to eating your ice cream with your kids! And guys! I have an idea!"

"We do the Sachiko Charm and send him to the ultimate hell?"
(。・`ω'・。)

Miku said.

"Uhhh no I don't want to kill him! Otherwise, I'll be a murderer"

"Oh oh! We deport him to America, where Trump will torture him with taxes and all that politic crap!"

"Miku, no"

"We hit him with a brick!....Oh wait, that's stupid, I could've thought of that!"
(`ー'

"Miku, let her finish!"

I giggle, then stood up from my seat.

"We shall..."
___________________________

"Draw on his face!"
Ψ(`▽')Ψ

"...eh?"

Miku and Luka said as we just arrived at Len's house. It was already nighttime, the moon out and the crickets chirping while fireflies swarmed around us. Gumi claps her hands as she smiled.
Miku stares at me with annoyance.

"That's it?....that's your idea?"

"Well, it's still a plan. Something better than nothing"
(^~^)

Luka said as she rests the ladder on the wall to Len's window. Miku sighed.

"Alright...if it's to get back at Len, so be it! I'll always be on your side (Y/n)!"

She gave me a thumbs up and a wink. What a great friend.
We climb up the ladder one by one, quiet as we slowly entered Len's room. He was asleep on his bed, snoring and drooling. He was surrounded by dakimakuras of his anime waifu's, oh god!
Miku and Luka were irritated with the sight as Gumi silently took a dakimakura of Stephanie Dola, hiding it behind her back.

"Ugh...he is so horrible, this bastard. I mean look at him, he's a pervert and a otaku..."

"Yes, indeed...well, let's get this over with. (Y/n), you draw something first~"

"Okay, I'll probably draw a mustache on his face~"

"I'm going to draw a dick on his face~"
(*-'ω'- )人

I grab the sharpie out of my pocket, then began drawing a mustache in between his nose and mouth. Me and the girls giggled as I finished. Miku drew a dick on his left cheek while Luka drew Tako Luka on his right. Gumi lays on the floor, hugging that Stephanie Dola body pillow, dozing off.
After doing our evil deed, I smiled to my girls.

"Alright! Mission complete! Let's go!~"

"Ugh...where's my Stephanie?"

I heard Len mumble from behind me and the next thing I knew, I was dragged into bed with the pervert. He was hugging me with his arms and legs, humping me like I was his body pillow.
I blushed as I tried pushing him away.

"G-guys! Help!"
( 〇□〇)