Facing...the pervert

Luka gasped as she and Miku tried pulling me out of the pervert's disgusting hands, but to no avail...he held me tight! So tightly, I couldn't breathe.
He snuggles closer to me, causing me to blush.

"A-ah...Steph...my sweet Steph...I love you..."

He must've been talking about his Stephanie Dola dakimakura! I saw Gumi near the window, hugging the body pillow close to her like it was a real person or something.

"Gumi! Quick! Give me Stephanie Dola so I could escape this geek!"

Gumi shakes her head, then she jumps out the window, taking the pillow with her. That silent traitor! When I get my hands on her, she won't be silent no longer, I'll make her beg for her life...or Stephanie Dola's life, whichever came first.
Miku hissed as she grabs a frying pan out of nowhere.

"Hang on (Y/n), I'll knock him out for you~"
(。・`ω'・。)

"Yes! Hurry!"

I begged as I tried moving away from Len. As Miku lifted the pan over her head ready to strike the pervert, Len kept mumbling, then moved around.
Oh no! He's going to wake up!
Miku panics, dropping the frying pan.

"Oh crap! The kid's going to wake up! There's no way I'm going back to jail! Let's get out of here Luka!"
⊃゜Д゜)⊃

"But what about (Y/n)?"

"(Y/n), two words of advice for you...Good luck!"

Miku grabs Luka by the arm, pulling her out the window with her, leaving me alone in bed with this perv.
Damn it Miku! You're always brave and now you're scared?!
I was really in trouble now, who knows what'll Len do to me if he finds out I snuck into his room and drew on his face.
Len slowly opens one of his eyes, staring at me.

"Huh?....(Y-y/n)? Is that really you? I must be dreaming..."

"Y-yes you are! You're dreaming Len! Forget about me and go to sleep"

I said slowly as I slowly wave my arms, pretending to be a dream. I hope this works...but instead, Len opened both his eyes in an instant, staring at me with surprise.
He also noticed that he was holding me.
He lets me go, covering up his nosebleed.

"W-what are you doing in my room?! I-in my bed?!"

"L-Len wait! I can explain-"

"Were you giving me a handjob while I slept?"

"...eh?"

I blushed as I wave my arms frantically.

"N-NO NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!"
(゜▽゜;)

"I don't know...it seemed like you were playing with me...and why were you in my arms? Do you perhaps...love me?"

That was the stupidest question I ever heard from him, so stupid I facepalm myself in front of him.

"Gee, I don't know Len, why would I love a pervert like you?"

I said sarcastically as I crossed my arms. Len giggled as he hugged me.
I squirmed around.

"W-W-what are you doing?!"

He pinned me down on his soft warm bed in between Misaki Ayuzawa and Taiga dakimakuras. He mischievously smiles at me as he traces his finger on my neck, teasing me.

"Well, I have to punish you since you snuck into my room~"

He still had the drawings on his face, I had to burst out laughing, surprising him.

"Eh? Why you laughing?"

"B-because! Your face! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
。゚(TヮT)゚。

I laughed and laughed as Len looked at himself in the mirror, gasping.

"What did you do to my face?!"

"I made it 10 times better than it was before, I'll tell ya that!"
(ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

Len quickly washes the drawings off with a wet rag, then pins me down again. I stopped laughing.

"...huh?"

"I'm not letting you get away that easy~ I know you loved me all this time (Y/n)...you were just too tsundere to admit it~"

"N-no I wasn't! I don't love you Len! Why would I love a pervert like you?!"

"Hmmm maybe because of this?~"

He suddenly licks my neck, making me shudder, then nibbles on my ear. I squirmed under him.

"S-stop! You perv!"

"Hm?~ I don't wanna~"

He continued his actions, this time I felt hot as he planted kisses on my neck, then on my cheeks and soon, my lips.
His lips were so soft...I felt so good just feeling them.
He pulled away, blushing and trying to cover his nosebleed.

"I-I-I'm sorry! Am I being too much?"

"N-no...not really"

"M-may I continue making L-L-love to you (Y/n)?"

Say no (Y/n), he's a pervert remember. Say no!

"Yes...y-you may"

Damn it (Y/n), you had one job! ONE JOB!