Protecting me...from the pervert

*Cryaotic: On the last episode...

"YOU TOUCHED MY BREASTS!!!"

And so the cute story continues...and what's wrong with touching boobs? I love boobs!
\(@ ̄ ̄@)/
(Gets slapped by DPG1)
________________________

"HE WHAT?!"

"I can't believe it...the geek for once touched your breasts..."

Luka and Miku were surprised to hear about the incident between me and the pervert with glasses.
Miku was mostly angry while Luka was calm. I haven't told Rin yet cause she wasn't at school today, she was probably sick.
Gumi however heard the whole thing, but of course being the quiet person she was, she kept silent about it.
She did take notes of it though.
Miku clenched her fists.

"Oh he's done it big time! I'm going to beat the crap out of him when he arrives!"
(>д<)

"Hurting Len would only make things worse for you Miku...you need to go to anger management classes"

"Well that pervert should go to a no touching girls class!"

"You guys please, let's stop talking about this...I just want to forget about the whole thing"

At that exact moment, Len had shown up to class. Big mistake. When I locked eyes with him, I blushed and remembered him being on top of me...playing with my breasts...
Ugh! Get these damn thoughts out of your head (Y/n)!
You're not going to fall in love with him like Steph did with Sora!
Miku and Luka approached him, both of them filled with anger and annoyance. Len blushed as the two were in front of him, I think he was nosebleeding a little too.

 Len blushed as the two were in front of him, I think he was nosebleeding a little too

"O-oh hey ladies! W-what's up?"

"What's up? Is that all you can say?! What's up?! Don't act all innocent, you perv! (Y/n) told us everything that you did to her in the closet yesterday!"

"H-huh...y-you heard about that?"

"Indeed, you shouldn't be touching a girls private parts without their permission...I am disappointed in you Len but also...angry myself"

Gosh I just love how Luka can hide her true anger. Gumi sat right next to me, eating a bag of popcorn as she watched the scene. Len shakes his hands frantically.

"H-hey hey! It's not my fault for not resisting! I am a boy after all...and when puberty hits, I get all crazy, especially around girls like y-you two..."

Oh dear, he's nosebleeding again. He noticed this and took out a tissue, putting it in his nose to stop the bleeding. Miku grabs his uniform, pulling him close to her chest.
He blushed as her breasts made contact with his chest.

"Well learn how to control yourself, Baka! That's no excuse that you're a boy!"

"He does have a point, Miku. When puberty hits boys, they began to think about girls more-"

"I don't care! Len! Stay away from (Y/n)! She doesn't want your love juice all over her!"

I blushed at Miku's words and I heard Gumi snicker beside me. Gosh Miku, why did you have to say such embarrassing things!
Len shook.

"L-l-love juice?"

"Yeah you know! Your cu-"

"Miku, that's enough! Sensei's coming, let's leave Len alone"

Luka pulled Miku away from Len, who was now blushing like crazy, and plopped her down in her seat.
Miku pouts. Luka sits down and shrugs her shoulders at me.

"Sorry about Miku, (Y/n)"

"It's alright, thanks for standing up for me"

I gave her a reassuring smile as we pay attention to Sensei. As he taught us about the Japanese culture of samurai's and ninjas, I saw Len paying attention to me and only me. He didn't even have his book with him, why was that?
He always read his book during lessons but this time, he didn't.
That's when I knew from the start, something was up with the kid, he has somehow changed...unfortunately he's still a pervert so don't think he's going to be innocent for the rest of this story