21

I was sat at my dressing table in my bedroom, I had twenty minutes until Sammy was due to pick me up, he wouldn't tell me where he was taking me so I wasn't entirely sure what to wear, I settled on leggings and an off the shoulder floaty top.
My mood had improved slightly after seeing the plans for the club, I could almost picture it finished and despite feeling unworthy of everything Stan was offering me, I had high hopes for what my future may have in store! I would make this club work for his sake and for mine.
I added the finishing touches to my makeup and went to the kitchen to pour myself a cheeky voddy. Rox wasn't home, I didn't know if she was working or out with Max but I felt like I hadn't seen her in a while, I'd have to rectify that, and soon!
The door bell ringing had me downing my drink and checking my appearance in the mirror one last time before turning the lights out and heading downstairs.
My Insides did a little excited flip upon opening the door and seeing Sammy stood there with his signature cheeky grin.
"Ready sweet cheeks?"

"Absolutely!"
We got in to the black cab that was waiting outside, it pulled away with no instruction so I was still none the wiser about where I was being taken, twenty minutes later we pulled up outside a block of luxury apartments.
The doorman opened the door for us and greeted sammy while he took my arm and winked at me "welcome to my humble abode"
He led me to the lift and we took it to the 6th floor, his apartment was spacious but lacked a homely touch, a large table had candles burning and an array of food placed on it, soft music was playing from somewhere in the background.
Sammy took my coat and gestured for me to take a seat at the table, he poured us both a large glass of wine then picked up my plate and dished me up a little of everything on the table before doing the same with his plate.
"I'm impressed, was this your own doing?"
"I have to confess I had a little help, I borrowed my dad's housekeeper for the afternoon!" He said with a devilish smile.
"Well it looks awesome"
"Dig in"

I was starving, even after lunch with kitty, but neither of us had hardy touched our food!
I had to work hard at not acting like an animal, it all tasted as good at it looked.
"So, how did your lunch go?"
I picked up my wine and took a sip.

"Me and kitty went through some of the paperwork that Stan gave me.... "
A big grin spread across Sammy's face.
"Stan told me about the cheque he's given you, you're worth every penny of it you know!"

"I don't feel like I deserve any of it Sammy! How can I get enjoyment out of something when I have such mixed emotions over how I came by it?"

"Put yourself in his shoes babe, just for a minute try and imagine how this is making him feel! I know if it was me and I were in a position to do so, I'd do exactly the same thing. So enjoy it, I'll be right by your side enjoying it with you and so will your friends"
He tops up my wine and pops a fork full of food into his mouth.

"I know you're right, I think when I'm shopping with Dave tomorrow it will start to feel real, also I really am looking forward to moving in to the flat above it and making it my own, I've loved living with rox but it will be nice to have my own space, I'm going to ask her if she wants the second flat!"
We eat in silence for a while,
I was letting my imagination run wild with thoughts of what was surly about to happen when dinner was over!
"That really was absolutely delicious, thank you"
Sammy stood and reached for my plate and took it along with his to the kitchen, he emerged with another bottle of wine, my head was starting to become a little fuzzy with the amount I'd had already, he grabbed our glasses and said "let's go!"
I gave him a questioning look.
" I'm taking you to bed"

I rose and followed him into his bedroom excitement flooding through  every part of me, I was already wet due to my thoughts over dinner, I stood at the end of the bed while Sammy refilled our glasses and set them on the bedside table.

He walked over to me without a word and started undressing me, I stood naked in front of him and reached out to undo his shirt, he grabbed my wrists and slowly shook his head. "Tonight is all about you baby"
He lead me back on the bed and gently climbed on top of me, bending down he kissed the tip of my nose then my lips then he left a trail of kisses down my neck until he got to my already hardened nipple, I shivered, not with cold but with excitement. I wanted to reach down inbetween my legs to give myself the attention I was aching for but sammy held my wrists down above my head, the way he worked each nipple in turn was a form of torture in my opinion, definitely not in the painful sense of the word, more in the sense that it had me mentally screaming 'for the love of god, enter me already!'  I had just about plucked up the courage to voice my desire when he released my wrists and placed my hands on my breasts, I squeezed my nipples hard as another trail of soft kisses made their way down past my belly button and stopped at my warm wet centre. I raised my hips slightly, silently begging for attention, I wasn't to be disappointed, sammy parted my legs, gripped my swollen nub between his teeth and gently bit, nibbled and flicked his tongue expertly over the sensitive area. I felt a finger slide into me, then out, then in again slowly, this guy is killing me! I'm so worked up I need more.
"Fuck me hard sammy, now!" I sit up, reach for his jeans and fumble with his belt. He chuckles "we have all night baby, I wanna hear you begging me" with that his fingers enter me again, only he wasn't gentle about it this time, I'd forgotten how magical he was with his hands, my god that feels so good, faster and deeper he went, I threw my head back and cried out as the most intense orgasm gripped my body, my legs shook, as did each breath I took, but I needed more, I scooted up to the top of the bed to avoid the large wet patch I'd  just created. Sammy crawled up to me with a look of pure lust in his eyes he knelt in front of me and undid the buckle of his belt while I made quick work of his shirt buttons, we sat naked before each other. "Tell me what you want" Sammy whispers in my ear.
"You. In me. Right now!"
"You got it sweet cheeks"
He grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over in one swift motion, slaps my butt cheek and thrusts his cock deep inside me, I let out a gasp and readied myself for an almost instant orgasm, he knew exactly what he was doing, his confidence made the experience mind blowing. My hole body was quivering, I wriggled away from him and rolled onto my back, I smiled up at him while I tried to catch my breath.
"Where do you think you're going, we're not done yet!"