It's gonna be difficult for me to trust him back. Do i forgive him? I'm not sure. I miss you, Park Jimin. But I'm really really sorry too. I wipe my tears and let out a sigh. I just ended school. And now I'm on my way back to the rooftop of the building.

"Irene, come on. Stay with me. You know i live alone." - SuJin said.

"Yeah Irene. It'll be much more safer. For you and for your baby." - Jae said. I let out a sigh.

"I don't wanna trouble you. I rather live on my own -"

"You will never trouble me or us. You're our bestfriend. And we're like sisters already. Live with me." - SuJin said.

I let out a sigh with a nod. They smiled. "Thanks guys." - i said, giving them a small smile. I've stayed at the rooftop for 2 weeks. Yeah. I survived.

"Here are the keys. Me and Jae gotta go for extra classes." - SuJin said as she hand me her house key.

"I could wait for you instead." - i said.

"No. Go home and rest. We'll come home straight after the class is done." - SuJin said. I nodded. They smiled and walk in the school. Now, i gotta go back to the rooftop, grab my stuffs and bring them to Sujin's house.

Yeah, SuJin lives on her own. Not that her parents kick her out or something. She wanted to be independant and live on her own. Her parents are now in Melbourne, living there. While she's here, alone in Seoul.

I walk to the rooftop slowly. I look down to my stomach. It's a little bigger now. This little one sure gave me a hard time. My morning sickness never stops. Early in the morning, when i feel like vomitting, i had to run down, in the building and went to the restroom to let it all out.

I continued my journey to the rooftop. "Irene?" - i heard someone called. It was far but i heard it, clear. I look around trying to find the voice.

"Irene! Jagiya!" - i heard the voice again, clear and sounds very familiar. I turn to the voice. I widened my eyes. Shit. It's Jimin. No! I started running. Fast. I take a look at the back and he was chasing after me. Oh god please!

I fastened my pace, running between the paths, lanes, getting in the crowd and then, totally lose him. I panted. Oh gosh I'm tired. I walk in a convenience store and bought a bottle of water. I drink it, leaving only a quarter of the bottle with water.

Once I'm done, i walk out of the convenience store and look around to see if he's around. Clear. Phew. I walk to the rooftop and it's damn far. I'm sure i ran fast. Damn fast. Once I've arrive, i grab my stuffs, amd continue my journey to SuJin's house.

Everywhere i walk, i make sure i look around. I don't wanna bump onto Jimin anymore. His voice replayed in my mind, repeating, when he called my name. And still calling me 'Jagiya'.

I miss his voice. I sighed. It made me cry. I miss him so much. I cried on my way to SuJin's house. People had their eyes on me, but i don't care. Once I've reached SuJin's house, i sat on her stairs, on her front door.

His voice keep on replaying in my mind. Like it's on repeat. I wiped my tears and sighed. Soon, i saw SuJin and Jae walking. They saw me. I stand up and let out a small smile.

"Why didn't you go inside?" - SuJin asked.

"I just arrive." - i said.

"Why were you crying?" - Jae asked. I sniffed.

"Is it obvious?" - i asked. They nodded. My eyes got blurred by my tears. His voice is still playing in my head.

"I saw Jimin." - i said.

"Really? Then what did you do?" - SuJin asked.

"I ran." - i said, tears rolling down. They hugged me, caressing my back, comforting me. SuJin invited us in. Me and Jae sit on the couch while SuJin made us drinks. Jae hand me some tissues. I grab them and wipe my tears away. SuJin walk in the living room with drinks.

I took a sip. I'm so thirsty. I sighed. SuJin showed me my room and I'm thankful that i have a great bestfriend. I can't do anything to pay her kindness.

-------------------------------
EYY WASSUP WASSUP!!! IT'S FRIYAY!! YEHET! I'M SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING! I WENT TO MY BESTFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Thanks btsxkings for reminding me hehe~ i hope you enjoy this chapter!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

18/8/17. 18th August 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕