|9|

Back in Faelecia's POV

I woke up and everything was calm, I was in the room where I went to sleep last, and I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, which I wasn't.

My stomach was growling and turning, which meant I was hungry. I went upstairs to get to the kitchen, going to look for something to make.

I got to the kitchen and checked the time on the stove.

2:19

I looked out the window and figured it was in the morning since it was pitch black outside.

I opened the fridge and saw a jar of jam. If I could find some peanut butter and bread, then I can have the best sandwich ever, at least to make me feel better.

"What are you doing?" I screamed at the random voice behind me, but calmed down just a little bit when I saw it was Brendon.

"God, I didn't mean to scare you, I thought you heard me." He said, going to place a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at his touch and quivered.

"I-I was g-going to make a sandwich. I b-barely ate much since I was here, s-so." I face palmed at the stutter, but I couldn't control it.

"Oh, well I'm not getting mad at you at all. I just heard something and wanted to see what's going on." He said, his raspy voice sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah, well, I was just gonna make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I said, going in the cabinet and taking out a jar of peanut butter.

"I'll leave you to it then, just make sure you put everything away when you're done, alright?" He said, walking away, lowering my anxiety.

"And Sarah's coming over at 6 PM today." He added, before I heard his steps go up the stairs.

I took a knife and did what I needed to do to achieve a sandwich. I stayed in the kitchen and ate until I was done.

Just as I was gonna go downstairs, I realized that it was too dark to see anything, so I gave up and slept on the couch.

It wasn't hard to find, and it was pretty comfier.

I took a blanket from off the couch and wrapped it around myself, instantly falling asleep.

***

In the morning, I looked up and saw the time on the stove, which read 12:52.

Brendon was in the kitchen, but I stayed on the couch

Brendon was humming some Frank Sinatra song, which he does all the time.

I started humming the beat to Drop it like it's hot to myself, not knowing that Brendon would hear.

"All the pimps in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs tryna get at ya
Park it like it's hot
And when a person got an attitude
Pop it like it's hot
The got the rolly on my arms
And I'm pouring Chadenon
And I roll my best weed
'Cause I got it going on."

He took the music off of his phone and started playing that song. I got up and slowly went to the kitchen, sitting at a bar stool as Brendon continued to make the food.

He started doing Pharell's part and I did the chorus, which was fun but still really scary.

I noticed that he was acting sweet to me, but still, no matter what he did, he still scared the crap out of me.

Now some people may be thinking that I'm over reacting, that it's just a dream and no way it's possible. But you see, not long ago, Brendon said he needed me for something important, and he hasn't just gotten away with murder, but torture as well. So I believe that he will do that to me, and that's what scares me.

Brendon knocked me out of my thoughts as he placed a plate full of bacon and pancakes in front of me.

"Breakfast is served. Well, more like brunch, I guess." He laughed. I just stayed normal and calm while I slowly ate, making me less hungry, yet I was still managing to eat all the food.

"Is something wrong between you and me? Or was it just the dream that did this?" He asked, putting our food away.

I shrugged and started just randomly thinking of things. I felt so awkward right now.

"Do you wanna talk about it, if no, that's fine, I understand."

"I-I wanna go outside and get some fresh air." My voice shook. Brendon nodded and brought me to the back porch, where there was a nice railing and a nice view of some of the buildings.

I took a nice deep breath in and felt all of the stress leave, but with Brendon beside me, it came rushing back.

"Is this better?" He asked, and I nodded my head.

I felt like I was traumatized around him, but with Sarah, I get along with her well.

Suddenly, while looking at the beautiful sight, I felt extremely sick to my stomach.

It's from not eating a lot.

"I'm gonna be sick." I said, going to the closest bathroom. I took my hair and started throwing up in the toilet. Brendon followed me and took my hair, making me feel a million times weirder.

I was gonna tell him to leave, but I didn't wanna be rude, and vomit was spewing out of my mouth.

"Brendon, could you please give me a moment?" I asked, once I got a break of vomiting.

"Yes, of course."