|7|

"Faelecia! Faelecia!" Brendon kept on yelling, shaking me as he tried waking me up. I stopped screaming.

I saw Brendon and immediately freaked out. I screamed as loud as I could and backed up until my head hit the headboard.

"G-get away from me!" I pointed a quivering finger towards him. He looked confused, but I didn't care.

I looked at my arm, it was clean, then I looked at the other one.

Clean.

Brendon was looking at me with a dumb founded expression.

"D-don't touch me." I said, still trying to back up even though I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

"What did I do?" He inquired.

"You tortured me and cut designs into my skin. Yo-you're a monster, now get away from me!" I yelled. He looked confused, yet again.

"What the hell is going on? I never did that! You were dreaming!" I knew he was right, but I was still scared of him.

"I don't care, it was still Brendon Urie who cut me and put me through pain, now go away!" I took the covers and threw them over myself.

I hoped and prayed that Brendon would leave and let me be, but no.

He took the covers and threw them off of me.

"What happened in that dream of yours?" He asked, sitting beside me while I was trying to leave, but Brendon got a hold of me.

"Let me go! Don't cut me!" I yelled. Brendon covered my mouth, making me freak out even more.

"I won't stop until you tell me what happened." He said. I sighed and sat in the bed, but as far away as I could.

"I was tied to the wall and you told me the important thing that I was needed for was to practice your torture techniques. So you numbed me out and then started carving logos and random things into my skin. But only my arms and legs, sometimes neck." I said. He, yet again, looked confused.

"That's weird, but you know I would never do that in real life, I would never do it to you."

His words made me feel a little better, but it didn't make me less scared of him.

"Can you just please leave so I can calm down?" I asked. He got up and left the room. I took deep breaths in, trying to chill, but I ended up falling asleep.

Luckily, I had no dream of any sort. I'm pretty sure I had a really tiny short one, but it was probably just of something dumb.

Brendon walked in. I was in that sleep mode where I was sleeping, but I could hear what's going on around me.

"Faelecia, I was wondering if you wanted- oh shoot, never mind." He sort of creeped out of the room once he saw I was asleep.

"Actually, I'm gonna stay here because if you have another dream, I wanna wake you up as quick as I can." He talked to himself, going into the bed.

My body was face the other way, so I wasn't looking at Brendon. The only thing I enjoyed about that dream, was how hot Brendon was.

I heard clicks on his phone. Turn your ringer off please.

"Brendon Urie, may I please talk to Doctor Orzechowski? Great! Yes I can hold." He turned the phone on speaker this time, so I could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Doctor Sarah Orzechowski, how may I be of assistants?"

"Hey Sarah, it's Brendon, I have a problem and I need you to help me." He said.

"With what?"

"Well I have a kid with me, for criminal reasons, and she had this crazy nightmare apparently, she was screaming and crying. And now she can't even look at me or talk to me without getting scared, and I thought you could help."

"Well I'll be there as soon as possible, anything for you Brendon."

"Alright, bye!" They said in unison, and Brendon hung up the phone.

What Brendon had said was true, I'm still terrified of him.

I felt his cold hands on my side, the shirt was up with all the stirring I did, so he accidentally placed his hand there.

He shook me awake again, and I freaked out when I saw him.

"Look, just take a minute to calm down and get used to me, because this is important. While you were asleep, I called my friend Sarah, who's a psychiatrist, and she's gonna help you get over this fear of me with this dream, she'll be here soon, so please get dressed. I'll leave you be." He said, walking out of the room.

Ugh, now I have to go to therapy? This is lame, I'll get over it soon.

I got up from the bed and looked over at the dresser, where Brendon had put a pair of clothes and a hairbrush.

There was also a note that said

There's a toothbrush in a new pack for you if you want to brush your teeth, which I suggest you do. You can use my toothpaste, it's the Crest. -Brendon

He had a really nice hand writing. What am I saying?

A knock was heard at the door, and I walked out of Brendon's room, fully dressed with brushed teeth and hair.

"She's here!" Brendon yelled, making me slowly go to the door with him. He opened the door and a beautiful woman was there.

"Hi I'm Sarah! What's your name?" She asked, walking into the house

"Faelecia, Brendon already told me why you're here, so let's go and get this done and over with." I said. Brendon nudged my arm with his elbow, causing me to jump and go pale.

"You see what I'm talking about?" He said to Sarah, who nodded and took note of my reaction.

"Well, Brendon, where can we go that's private?" She asked.

"There's Faelecia's old room, all you would need is a chair, and I have that." He said, going to get a chair from the kitchen. Sarah and I both went downstairs, and waited for Brendon to bring the chair for Sarah.

"You can lay on the bed." She said, pointing to the bed. She took the chair Brendon brought down and sat on it, placing her clipboard and pen on her lap.

"So Faelecia, what seems to be the problem with you and Brendon?"

------

(A.N. I made Sarah the psychiatrist, deal with it!)