|6|

(Sorry that the gif isn't black and white, but god am I in love with this!)

***

When I woke up, I was bound to the wall with chains around my legs and each of my hands. Brendon was pacing in front of me, but when he saw me, that's when he decided to start talking.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake." He said, walking over to me. I tried evading the chains, but he tied them too well.

"No need to try and leave, even if you did escape, I'm right here." He said. His face was either hard and serious or expressionless.

"Why did you do this? I thought we were getting along, and you were proud you chose me." I complained, making Brendon even more upset.

"The more grumpy you are, the more upset I am, which is bad, mostly for you." He said, placing his hands behind his back.

He was wearing a black shirt with a black overcoat and ripped jeans. He looked pretty handsome, but that's not anything that needs to be on my mind right now.

"Brendon, what did I do to deserve this?" I said, on the verge of crying.

"Well, you're the lucky winner of the gun game at your old school, and I told you that I needed you for something important, the important thing being just for me. You're gonna help me with my torture techniques." He said, nonchalantly

"Might as well just kill me now," I said, so Brendon could hear.

"How about we stick to my plan, and if you survive this, then I'll put you out of your misery, if you want." He stroked my cheek with the side of his hand.

"Now don't get too upset, because unlike all the other victims, I'm gonna numb you out and then carve into you. So yes, right now I'm gonna inject into you with anesthetics, just give me a moment to get dressed appropriately." He took his overcoat off and same with his t-shirt, keeping the ripped jeans on.

"Alright, I'm ready." He said, grabbing a table from a few meters away and taking a syringe off of it. He also took a bottle of anesthetic, putting the syringe in it and getting a specific amount out.

"Alright, now stay still and don't tense your arm, or it will hurt." He took all the air bubbles out of the syringe so that all the blood could pass through without something coming out.

I don't know, I barely paid attention in science.

He stuck the needle in my arm and I squealed. It hurt for a second, but when he took it out, I exhaled in relief.

"Now we have to wait a couple minutes for your whole body to freeze, then I'll move you to the chair and start carving." He said, making my stomach turn.

"God, I can feel tingly things," I complained, causing Brendon to smirk evilly.

"That's good because that means that it's working!" He seemed to be happy with what was going to happen, and I wanted to shoot him so bad. I flung my head down in defeat.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He got up from his seat and pulled my head up so I looked at him.

"Nothing that I wanna tell you," I said, and sooner than later, I couldn't control my body, and I started to limp out. That's when Brendon knew I was ready, and that's when I knew my hell was gonna begin.

Brendon started undoing the chains and carried my body to a chair nearby, that was covered by the darkness. There was a little pull light above the chair, and when Brendon turned it on, it was still a little dark, but I'm pretty sure he was successfully able to see me.

He tied my arms and legs, rolling up my sleeve and grabbing a scalpel.

"What should I draw first?" He asked, twirling the knife in his hands.

"I got it, how about the seven deadly sins?" He said, obviously to himself. He took the knife, digging it into my skin. I watched with disgust while all I could feel was a bunch of pressure on my arm.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, looking up to have one piece of hair fall off on his face. I wanted to move it so bad.

"No, just feels like pressure," I said, making Brendon nod and continue.

During the process, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, which was hard to believe I would, there was blood everywhere.

And then everything blacked out.